Post your 3M kicks

my only Real 3M I have on hand,(thanks JB for the excellent quality of the V's re-retro! Sike!! >:
mad.gif
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​
[url=http://myspace.com/str8_muzik]myspace.com/str8_muzik​

i dont have any 3m shoes
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

does any1 know where i can cop some
high-tops and/or low-top 3m dunks?
after seeing them in this thread i posted, they've really grown on me
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

Sorry for the dim pics, my room light is dimmed right now. Also, each shoe is size 13 which I think makes it fairly impressive. How many medicoms and 3m snakes do you see in a 13? Exactly. I also didn't include am95s because I dont' think that really counts here

Quote:
cameron nelson those 3m air max 95s are insaneeeeeeely hot. i never see them, ever.

Thanks, bro...much appreciated.

Yeah, they're definitely a hit-or-miss. Last pair I seen on Ebay was over 2 years ago.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

You guys do realize that 3M is a company, and not a material, but most likely the company that makes this shiny material.

I learned that from this engineer who worked for them.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

dope stuff everyone.

okay, so whos got some 3m A#s they'd like to show?
:D
happy.gif
rats off to ya!

nice stuff zhieep.

and on a side note, i completely regret selling my hold tights for 130 shipped...smh
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

Quote:
those 3m air max 95s are insaneeeeeeely hot. i never see them, ever.
T E A M N E R D​
Selling: DS Brazil Dunk Low sz 9.5
anyone want to trade a size 9.5 air safari for my size 9?

Quote:
funny now that I think about it... a 60+ yr old man wearing $3-500 pairs of sneakers (yes, they go for that much DS)

I was selling mine for $360 shipped...not sure if that was a "good price", but that's how much I wanted. I'm glad that nobody bit...I'd probably slap myself for it.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I need the Atmos Frees in a major way. Anyone sz 11-12.

Just a touch of 3M.
4z8ujiq.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

FOR SALE!
ALL DS--- sz. 10.5 Pharrells, sz. 10.5 Indiglo XIVs, sz. 10 Birthday Lebron 4s, and sz. 9.5 Penny 1s. PM ME!​

Back
Top Bottom