Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Coconut oil smells great going in and then an hour later I can't take it.

I traded in the CO real quick and proper like.

Man why do barbers make the mustache so skinny? So pissed.. he cut it down too low. Now I gotta grow it back

Been growing my beard for awhile now but it seems to have stopped growing...or growing at a really slow pace.

I've been drinking more water...I use tea tree oil, argon oil...but I'm not sure what else to use.

I feel like my beard should be twice as long as it is now. I dunno.

Man. I'm Mexican and I'm 26. Can't grow crap :lol:

Starting to think ill never have a beard :frown:
dont feel bad....at 26 my goatee was just connecting...lol...i used to be envious of my older brothers facial hair til i learned that facial hair grows more once you star going bald.

dont feel bad....at 26 my goatee was just connecting...lol...i used to be envious of my older brothers facial hair til i learned that facial hair grows more once you star going bald.

Actually, sort of true.

People who usually have a lot of testosterone can grow a beard easily and will also go bald earlier

Actually, sort of true.

People who usually have a lot of testosterone can grow a beard easily and will also go bald earlier
Absolutely no truth to this at all. It's all genetics whether you can grow facial hair or not. Losing the hair on your head has no connection to the ability to grow hair elsewhere.

I hate when I'm growing my **** out and get the perfect thickness and my barber cuts my **** too thin. I'm about to just get cuts from him and line my beard up myself.

Last edited:
I hate when I'm growing my **** out and get the perfect thickness and my barber cuts my **** too thin. I'm about to just get cuts from him and line my beard up myself.

When i would go to the barber i made it a point to let dude know from the jump to just follow the shape thats there and dont trim ****.

How often do you guys apply beard oil? Once a day?
A few times throughout the day for me.

I suggest not doing this. Too much oil in the beard and on the skin can cause skin breakouts under the beard and around it.

How often do you guys apply beard oil? Once a day?

Once for me, after i shower.

This is the recommended route, after the hair is warm from the shower and dried.. applying the oil then will yield the best results. I did this for a while and noticed a big difference in softness.

I oil my beard at work and keep the oil there, as it's when I have the most time to get it done. Once a day for me is all I need, and if you're applying the right amount, it should be all you need to be honest.

I'm rollin with a local beard oil brand, too. @BurtonsBeardOil on IG if any of yall Cali heads wanna support a local company. (No I'm not paid by them nor am I the owner or an employee)

I suggest not doing this. Too much oil in the beard and on the skin can cause skin breakouts under the beard and around it.

I've never had a breakout from applying beard oil multiple times throughout the day. I've had a beard for years and I also make sure not to overdue the amount of oil I use.

Back
Top Bottom