Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Definitely hit it with a conditioner in the shower as well as checking out some different beard balms or beard oils. Honest Amish is good, I also liked Smooth Viking. I'm trying Every Man Jack's beard balm for the first time tonight as a matter of fact.

The beard balm might not have the right combination of oil, butter, etc., for your beard so switch it up try something different. I've tried a bunch of different brands over the last couple years and I think I've settled to what works best. Honest Amish and Smooth Viking have been the best for me.

All those beard balms and oils are not even needed tbh. I've been hitting mine with the organic coconut oil from Trader Joe's for the past year and a half or so. Only thing that touches my beard.

I3fFHhGHh.jpg

I want to grow a beard but then my face itches when i grow it out lol. How do you guys deal with the itching?

I hear a lot of people complain about itching but tbh ive never had that issue.

Then again its been years since ive gone clean shaven so i dunno if thats why.

Yeah the itchy thing seems to be a newbie thing. Guess they aren’t used to growing out their facial hair. I’m sure we all go through it, it’s just a lot of us are use to it so it’s just normal now.

Ended up chopping my beard off. Gonna regrow it and watch my diet, lol I know that’s od.

Does anyone know of a beard product that’s matte in finish? I don’t like the shine these oils and balms give off.

That feeling when you miss your face and want to chop your beard off...but you been growing it for 5 months and value the relationship you built :frown:

Not sure if I should grow it out more or trim/clean it up

Attachments

• F6CCA2B9-4BF1-4203-90B9-C87EF6626210.jpeg
    F6CCA2B9-4BF1-4203-90B9-C87EF6626210.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 35
I haven't shaved in almost 5 years.. literally the only people in my life who have known me clean shaven is my family.

It’s been at least 2 years for me.

None of my co workers have ever seen me clean shaven.

Thinking about chopping it down to cheek level soon tho just not bare skin

I got the most struggle beard of all struggle beards. Also, I'm going bald, hairline is rebellious and it's getting thin up top. (Damn you dad)
I'm reading through this thread now but recommend me anything to help me grow it in? If I can have waves anymore I atleast need a decent beard. I get mine faded down to wear its full and thick but I want a different look if I'm gonna be bald

Can you grow a goatee? Even if it’s disconnected, it’ll look better than a struggle beard.

yeah, Ill post a pic in a min. I'm at work
Don't like the goatee look tho, I might hit that hair gainz thread and fraud for a couple years

I have real coarse hair and I've never used any products in my beard just because of straight laziness. I finally copped some **** because my hair too wild and all over the place. Anyone ever use this? Do you just apply this **** to your beard out of the shower and then brush or pick it?

Thanks

Attachments

• 91WoCbNKwUL._SX522_.jpg
    91WoCbNKwUL._SX522_.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom