Post Your Bikes...

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I love riding. I'll post pics of my bike tommorow. The only thing I hate is people keep trying to rob me for it. When I first started riding they tried to rob me and my brother by the park. Another time they tried to rob me in front of the bodega while I was buying some milk. Really gets me
mad.gif
yea i had to deal with this in my old 'hood a lot
smh.gif
I hope when i get my new bike it wont happen round my new 'hood..... i dont think it will.... most people hood rich where im at

Thanks!

How much riding do you expect to do? What kind of riding do you do? DH or XC or All Mountain? In my opinion, $1500 is a good budget to have when looking fora decent full suspension bike. For $1300, you can get a Specialized XC if you like Specialized. You can also find older models of the Giant Trance and TrekFuels for around that price, too.

If you're just riding for the first time, I would get used. Then from tere, as you get more experience, you'll get a better idea of what you want andneed, and then you'll be able to justify spending so much money on bike because you're maximizing the usage of the parts.

Anyone out here ride in Norcal? Let me know. We can set up rides.

JMTK!

my friend ha a giant ... he had videos of him jumping off 1 story houses and stuff..... he has had it for about 6-7 years and rides just about everyday so imguessing those bikes are great quality

It was finally nice enough outside to take the bike out for a test ride.
Brakes still need to be adjusted, so far they are non-existent, and I need to find some new pedals.
All in all not bad for a bike that cost around $100 to put together.

mpbike_3.jpg

jaymatik...very sik stumpjumper! Your still getting the fuel 9 with that stumpjumper on your hands? I actually just bought my 07 fuel ex9 a couple months backand love the thing on every part of my rides. I had a choice between the stumpjumper and fuel ex9 but of course went with trek since they had a lil bit morebetter components and the lifetime warranty on the frame. Keep the bikes coming! heres my 07 trek fuel ex9. enjoy.

mstrpln. is that bike a single speed or a fixed gear? if its a fixed gear, you should put the brake in the front... if it's a single speed, you should adda secondary brake to the front

only picture i could find of my bmx...

late 80s kuwahara...

i'll try and post a pictures of my fixie i just picked up.... early 80s fuji road bike converted to fixed gear..

mstrpln. is that bike a single speed or a fixed gear? if its a fixed gear, you should put the brake in the front... if it's a single speed, you should add a secondary brake to the front

it's a single-speed.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

pedal bikes eh? !#!*@ kill your swag.

care to explain how getting some fresh air and exercise can "kill your swag?"
Has anyone ever painted a bike? What did you use, just spraypaint from Michael's or something?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

pedal bikes eh? !#!*@ kill your swag.

care to explain how getting some fresh air and exercise can "kill your swag?"
Has anyone ever painted a bike? What did you use, just spray paint from Michael's or something?

Primer first and then spray paint. Make sure you strip all the old paint off first too

dude seriously?! don't you know?!

rule number 1 in bicycle photography: picture with drivetrain showing!!!

btw, i'm not really all that serious but im sure u probably know its kind of a running joke when it comes to bicycle photography...

old picture(the felt), I'll update later with new pic.

2ibfb51.jpg

and the OG dynos(don't mind the huffy)
2mo5ag7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom