POST YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE/ETC. VOL. 2016

NT, I do a small amount of writing for Investopedia as a way to make some money on the side and yesterday I was approached by someone asking if I would like to do some writing for them, and they suggested that I also make a blog where I house all my pieces and publications cause the Investopedia website is somewhat hard to navigate and it will get more complicated when I start doing articles for other people. Anyone got any ideas for a title? A good wordpress template? Any advice at all would be helpful.
If it helps at all here is my investopedia page so you can see the types of articles I usually write. http://www.investopedia.c...spx?id=695#axzz1nbw7gDaP

Originally Posted by justsomedude

Originally Posted by justsomedude

justsomeblog.

All original content. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. Just a blog about $+#+ I do and crap I get/buy.

Pretty dope. I'll be adding you to my blog roll man.NT, check my sig for my blog.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

I like to dig for samples used in hip-hop...blog is in the sig. A lot of yall have some great sites.

check out Menterests.com - a blogging site me & my friend created.  if it gets big enough, we'll be holding money fantasy leagues and contests soon.
if anyone is interested to join and blog, let me know.  I'll pay $1 per post.

Back
Top Bottom