POST YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE/ETC. VOL. 2016

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good blog site? Trying to find a new location since Posterous was bought by Twitter...May end up with my original Blogger site...But would like to see some good options.

Check the sig

But check out www.peaklesslife.blogspot.com

I'm just starting it up but I feel like there is a lot of knowledge I want to share with others and try to get this positive movement going. People are too down on themselves and we need to turn that upside down

follow @peakless I follow back

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by justsomedude

justsomeblog.

All original content. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. Just a blog about $+#+ I do and crap I get/buy.

Pretty dope. I'll be adding you to my blog roll man.NT, check my sig for my blog.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew
hate bringing posts out of the dead but is this a wordpress theme?

Blog is the sig. My blog centers around samples used in rap music. I also post videos, interviews, reviews, etc.

Check it out!

Originally Posted by loendradio

WWW.LOENDRADIO.COM

Just released a new musical project as an artist, "6S - 131", on the 31st of January. Also handled the mix, artwork, and majority of the production myself. Check it out if you can, you will have no regrets..
I tried to check it out but theres nothing in the site.

justsomeblog.

All original content. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. Just a blog about $+#+ I do and crap I get/buy.

Pretty dope. I'll be adding you to my blog roll man.NT, check my sig for my blog.

-Drew
That's a pretty sweet blog (justsomeblog). Nice! Don't get a lot of visitors?  Odd that there is noone commenting on it because the format, readability, pictures and content all seem pretty awesome.

makeaball.com

20% OFF just for NT!

Use code: MAB.2012.20DOWN

Your ONLY place to customize Baseball, Basketballs, Football, Softballs, Soccer Balls, Hockey Pucks and Volleyballs!

- Full coverage

- Full color

- Completely custom

We are improving it day by day!

Originally Posted by ModernDarwin

-Drew
That's a pretty sweet blog (justsomeblog). Nice! Don't get a lot of visitors?  Odd that there is noone commenting on it because the format, readability, pictures and content all seem pretty awesome.
thanks a lot man! appreciate the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom