A wrangler? Boy stoppp.

:pimp:

Choices

08-12 Tahoe
08-10 Denali
08-10 H3
2012 FJ

TL or other japanese car per the usual.

Has to fit a car seat. Lots of fishing gear. Large toys. Other misc. Small family type stuff. Never been a fan of Wranglers and i probably wont even take it off road much if i do get a lifted fj or H3 in any case i jus like the idea of being able to. If a hurricane/flooding hits im ghost in the H3.

Last edited:
@Nelson999 - you'll love the E92 M3. Mine has been a blast to drive, still a great looking car, and the performance is :smokin

Good luck you in search man!

Get a 4 door Rubi real talk

Id rather have an Xterra over those trash Hummers, each one in that pic has thousands of dollars worth of mods done to them too. 

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and get an FJ. I've had mine over 2 years and no complaints. I have 3" lift, 33's front/rear bumpers(made by yours truly) snorkel, skids rear locker from factory. You get the off road capability but the Toyota reliability. Toyota discontinued the fJ this year so resale will hold strong. If you're gonna get a hummer at least get a real one and get h1/h2 to build up. H3 has Chevy Colorado drivetrain which should be enough to not get one. Choose fj cruiser.

hummer bias is real...  its muchhhh more capable than anything else you can get for the money besides a wrangler

Even if it is capable offroad, let's be honest. 99% of the time it's gonna be on the street. I wouldn't even consider one with a inline 5. If you're gonna get a Hummer, get a real one, either a H2 or H1.

No pickup for me. Jus not my style and i do weezy but i also expected decent reasons why not to cop like fuel economy or some recall ish i hadnt come across yet.

Now i feel like people are jus hummer bsshing jus because. This is like when i didnt cop the hemi chally n went with the 6. Everyone hates the idea but doesnt relly know why hah

The hate is because the 6 is slow 
laugh.gif

And if you're getting a muscle car it has to be an 8 cylinder. No question. 

Last edited:
From personal experience with GM's the quality is terrible!! Comparing to Japanese cars or euros , the build quality is just lazy and durabilty is not there , I'm currently in the market for possible FJ or something of similar build , I'd never go back to GM

No pickup for me. Jus not my style and i do weezy but i also expected decent reasons why not to cop like fuel economy or some recall ish i hadnt come across yet.

Now i feel like people are jus hummer bsshing jus because. This is like when i didnt cop the hemi chally n went with the 6. Everyone hates the idea but doesnt relly know why hah

I'm not a car guy, but I found out quick from basically everyone that I would ask that v6 mustangs and challengers are for girls and rental cars lol.

The only v6 muscle car worth getting is the mustang. The v6 is faster than a R/T chally :lol: I'd still get a GT though but just saying :wink:

I'm not a car guy, but I found out quick from basically everyone that I would ask that v6 mustangs and challengers are for girls and rental cars lol.
my friend's mother in law (a 50-something year old lady) picked up a 2014 challenger r/t when he visited her over thanksgiving ...

he said he didn't even want a chally anymore 
laugh.gif

Gas aint cheap bruh its only gonna come up from here. Do you really wanna/have to spend 100 a week in gas if not now in the near future. And if you can/willing i say go for it if you got your heart set on it. Gotta learn the hard way

Just look up some reviews of an fj vs a h3. The fj will last forever. The engine is made by Toyota's city bus division and made to last half a million miles. It drives decent on road and off. The interior is a hell of a lot better too. The h3 is just not a quality car to say the least. Just go drive each. You'll see what I mean. I'm trying to pick up an fj soon so I've done some research. H3's just suck compared to an fj. But so does a wrangler. I hate that sloppy feel they all have.

Back
Top Bottom