\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do yourself a favor and get an FJ. I've had mine over 2 years and no complaints. I have 3" lift, 33's front/rear bumpers(made by yours truly) snorkel, skids rear locker from factory. You get the off road capability but the Toyota reliability. Toyota discontinued the fJ this year so resale will hold strong. If you're gonna get a hummer at least get a real one and get h1/h2 to build up. H3 has Chevy Colorado drivetrain which should be enough to not get one. Choose fj cruiser.
jus beautiful 
nthat.gif

A wrangler? Boy stoppp.

pimp.gif

Choices

08-12 Tahoe
08-10 Denali
08-10 H3
2012 FJ

TL or other japanese car per the usual.

Has to fit a car seat. Lots of fishing gear. Large toys. Other misc. Small family type stuff. Never been a fan of Wranglers and i probably wont even take it off road much if i do get a lifted fj or H3 in any case i jus like the idea of being able to. If a hurricane/flooding hits im ghost in the H3.
I see you 

$0 deductible for glass so I'm good with that just gotta pay for the retint. And nah I don't keep anything in my car for this reason. Whoever did it wasn't that smart. They left all my loose change, iPhone charger and charging block, go pro suction mount. Only took some gift cards I had and my wheel lock key.

Yea I'm keeping it parked at my girls house since she has cameras. Window will be fixed tuesday and tinted Wednesday. Shopping around for new lug nuts and alarms in the meantime.

Just got some installing me idler arms and a sway bar ,took me hours (started around 1:30) to get it done but it's done :lol:

It's Gona glide on the highway now after I get some new tires

Yea I'm keeping it parked at my girls house since she has cameras. Window will be fixed tuesday and tinted Wednesday. Shopping around for new lug nuts and alarms in the meantime.

Sorry to hear this happened. Don't know if you called the cops but tell them be light on that finger print ****. When I had my infiniti it messed up my leather. Black marks everywhere and they just left it there.

Unfortunately like stated above cops ain't really concerned about a smash and grab. Obviously there was prints inside and they didn't bother to dust and my house is by two main roads and you can see my front yard from a nearby traffic cam. They made no mention of checking the footage either.

i had the smash and grab done on my 07 wrx years ago parked infront of my homies apartment. I NEVER parked on the street and i parked for literally 20min.. they actually pulled out my indash dvd and cut all the wires, also used a bar or something to open my glove box..and they didnt take much either. After that I decided to get it fixed and get rid of it. Parted the car out and moved on. sucks to deal with that man, and cops didnt do a damn thing.

Unfortunately like stated above cops ain't really concerned about a smash and grab. Obviously there was prints inside and they didn't bother to dust and my house is by two main roads and you can see my front yard from a nearby traffic cam. They made no mention of checking the footage either.
I had my first car stolen right in front of my house. When the cops finally found it 3 weeks later, I got it back from the impound. In the passenger seat, the coat hanger they used to break in was still there :smh:

Anybody drive a Mazda 3 2014 hatchback? My girl drives one and I'm looking to upgrade her headlights to HIDs but I'm wondering what else can be upgraded on her lights. She goes to work at 6:30 am so I want her to be able to see fine without issues. Plus any other upgrades that are possible and would make the car look good.

^ don't be that guy and put HIDs in a non-projector headlight. Sure, you get massive light output but no-one else can see when they're driving towards you.

What you want to do is just get premium lamps - that's the best you can do without swapping the whole unit out (and you don't want the Mazda HIDs anyway, my dad has them and they're not good).

^ don't be that guy and put HIDs in a non-projector headlight. Sure, you get massive light output but no-one else can see when they're driving towards you.

What you want to do is just get premium lamps - that's the best you can do without swapping the whole unit out (and you don't want the Mazda HIDs anyway, my dad has them and they're not good).
I believe Mazda uses projector head lights

Back
Top Bottom