\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thoughts on an early 2000s GT mustang as a daily driver? Any known issues to look out for and thoughts on mileage?

ay for da record doe

a lot of these super cars are going twin turbo v8 so.....
How many average people can afford supercars? 
laugh.gif

Thoughts on an early 2000s GT mustang as a daily driver? Any known issues to look out for and thoughts on mileage?
my dad has one. apparently they have plastic intake manifolds
sick.gif
. his cracked and developed a water leak.

they have crappy heater cores to he said. and when they go out, you have to take the whole dash out to get to it

Last edited:
I'm gonna design a 7 liter one cylinder thumper. It will top out at 55 but have a thousand pound of torque and will start fights on nt. :pimp:

My mother owned a brand new Z71 Chevy suburban when I was like 16. I turned 17 and even though I had my own car, I always liked driving that 1 since it was so comfortable and I can fit like 7+ people in it.

It was perfect when you pushed both rows of the seats down flat, when it was only you and a broad. The car in my hands alone got into like 6+ accidents. Some my fault, some not. We ended up selling it not long after all those accidents started happening. Never had s problem in my VW.

My brother also totalled his e46 m3 he used to smash in. My buddy totalled his R32 he used to smash in, as well as got into numerous accidents prior to that. Never had a problem in any of my whips or their whips that they never did anything in. Idk, like I said, it's either highly coincidental or that **** is true.

Either way, I'm not risking it or ****** up my interior in the process.
Damn man :lol:

Maybe I've just been lucky then. Done with smashing in my cars now though, that was a young guy thing, back when it was easier to smash in the car then sneak the chick into your parents house :lol:

I smashed in some old cars I had. Engine blew in one and I crashed the other and about died. I don't live at home so it hasn't happened in years. Car smashing in my rx7 was :lol:

I own an 2004 and a my pops has a 2000 great car super reliable and maintenance is great.

Since I've got mine only repair Ive had to pay for his a cracked cat caused by a rock on the free way. Everything else has been the usual up keep. Do it fam you'll love it

Last edited:
i agree four bangers are great.

but a completely stock production four banger will never compete with a comoletely stock production v8 in terms of power made.

you understand that there are stock production turbo 4 cylinders making 300+ horsepower right?  So, your statement is hog ****

v8s are great but they aren't the most amazing thing to ever happen to the auto industry.  you can get more power + better MPG out of turbo 4 and 6 cylinders.  Why do you think there are so many companys going that route now. Hell even Ford has an eco boost 4cyl Mustang now. and the new GT is a ecoboost 6cyl.  that must really get under your skin :lol:

just give it a rest on the "V8 > everything" already, Joe Dirt.

bruhhhhhhhhhh

ur argument makes no sense. if u add a turbo to a v8 it will still make more power than a 4 or 6 cylinder.

lemme make it simple

get 3 engines.
one 4 cylinder one 6 cylinder one 8 cylinder

do the same turbo mods that u love to each one

which engine will give u the most performance?

I own an 2004 and a my pops has a 2000 great car super reliable and maintenance is great.

Since I've got mine only repair Ive had to pay for his a cracked cat caused by a rock on the free way. Everything else has been the usual up keep. Do it fam you'll love it

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Thanks to Nelson too.

Yea, I was young as hell too :lol:

Multiple pregnancy scares, the whole nine :smh:

Glad I made it out alive.

I got stopped by the police once, like miles away from my hometown smashing my ex in the whip. Not really stopped, but dude rolled up on us like minutes after we were done with his flashlight. Dude thought I was soliciting a prostitute :rofl:

Showed him my ID, and my exe's ID,since her house was like 2 blocks away. Saw we were both young as ****. Dude just told me to keep it moving :lol:
:lol:

Man I never had the pregnancy scares, thank god!

That's funny ****, I had something similar happen to me.

I was with this chick I was seeing, and we were rollin around trying to find a place to park and get it on. We settled on the local university, as it had lots of parking lots, it was probably like 1am, and it was deserted. So we start to get it on, but then we see University security rolling up on us, midway through smashin :lol:. So we stop and quickly get back into the front seats, and I drive off before he gets out the truck to talk to us. So now we're rollin around again, naked, looking for a different spot to finish the deed. We settled on a church parking lot down the road, both of us weren't religious :lol:

i got very lucky with the basketball hoop falling on my TL yesterday. This is the damage done by the rim. seems like all of it will come off, even the black marks that look bad in the pic seem to just be on the surface. and no dents

bruhhhhhhhhhh

ur argument makes no sense. if u add a turbo to a v8 it will still make more power than a 4 or 6 cylinder.

lemme make it simple

get 3 engines.
one 4 cylinder one 6 cylinder one 8 cylinder

do the same turbo mods that u love to each one

which engine will give u the most performance?

nelson999 nelson999
I was right.

i got very lucky with the basketball hoop falling on my TL yesterday. This is the damage done by the rim. seems like all of it will come off, even the black marks that look bad in the pic seem to just be on the surface. and no dents

I remember back in the day my hoop used to fall on my parents car from time to time. One time it smashed the windshield lol. This was when I'd forget to move it after playing. FYI this in queens where driveways r narrow as ****.

Nice man! Those wheels look great!

Back
Top Bottom