\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I don't care what I have to do, I will own this car in the next 3 years.

Its kinda funny, for years Ninja said the Da Hemi was underrated as far as Horsepower goes. I think he said for insurance purposes or something. That 707 is really 750 :wow:

707 is not to the wheels or else they will advertise it like that

Its at da crank

Anyways i really want that z28

Handles like a porsche sounds like a good ol american v8

305 in the front can never steer u wrong

How much is the Hellcat?
Like 64-68 i think no more than 70k
sick.gif

damn, it's sick, but for that money i'm buying a GTR or Porsche

IN MY OPINION its mot fair to benchmark a new car with a used car.

Although if we talking used then gtr does give u da best bang for buck

how is the maintenance on a gtr? i'm about ready to get rid of this corolla
nerd.gif

srs not srs
no clue, but being a Nissan, the maintenance is probably much cheaper than the cars that the GTR competes with.

i think there is a GTR owner or 2 lurking around here, i'm sure they could chime in

how is the maintenance on a gtr? i'm about ready to get rid of this corolla :nerd:

srs not srs
no clue, but being a Nissan, the maintenance is probably much cheaper than the cars that the GTR competes with.

i think there is a GTR owner or 2 lurking around here, i'm sure they could chime in
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/68875-annual-maintenance-costs-10-11k-per-year-dd/

It depends on they type of driving

I remember this video where they launch control a porsche and gtr and porsche was doing it all day and after like 4 attempts the gtr was in limp mode so im guessing after tracking and using launch control alot u gotta change da ****** fluid

Well guys I finally pulled the trigger!
Bought a fully loaded 2012 Audi a7, has a couple rock chips but nothing to serious. Suppose to be delivered next week I can't wait! Gonna get it professionally detailed (they do paint correction like fixing rock chips) and a xpel clear bra. Here's a picture I took

Back
Top Bottom