\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I seent a corolla at my school.

I seent it I tell ya.

Blob eye :smokin :smokin

That corner spot :smokin

I see you

Congrats on the pickup @DamokuNaSenshi. Audi did it right with the styling for the A7.

Last edited:
Well guys I finally pulled the trigger!
Bought a fully loaded 2012 Audi a7, has a couple rock chips but nothing to serious. Suppose to be delivered next week I can't wait! Gonna get it professionally detailed (they do paint correction like fixing rock chips) and a xpel clear bra. Here's a picture I took
Very clean!

no clue, but being a Nissan, the maintenance is probably much cheaper than the cars that the GTR competes with.

i think there is a GTR owner or 2 lurking around here, i'm sure they could chime in

gotta service it every single time you track it and i read it costs 4 figures for that service. not a cheap car at all to maintain.

If its 707 at the crank then its less than 7 to the wheels. 
It dynoed 680 to the wheels assuming a 15% drive train power loss that's where the 750 came from
not surprising. tons of manufacturers are sandbagging on their HP ratings.

these people estimate that the GTR (older model, newer ones are even more HP) has more like 550hp when it's advertised at 480

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/30/how-much-power-does-the-nissan-gt-r-really-have/?_r=0

Last edited:
There is no way in hell I'm buying a used performance car.

I already thought it was crazy and now my brother needs a new short block in his Camaro. He's only had the car 1.5 years.

No one is buying a Hellcat or a Porsche and taking Sunday strolls.

I already thought it was crazy and now my brother needs a new short block in his Camaro. He's only had the car 1.5 years.

There's nothing wrong with buying a used performance car.. I'm on my second one and I've only had to do basic maintenance on em..

I'm trying to figure out what I'm salty tho, I told my brother it was stupid before he bought it
my bad i completely read that wrong i read aint no one buying hellcats and porsches.
Lmaooo dude is calling u salty just to post that corny meme

Memes died in 2011 b use a gif next time
Says the one that films him self jacking it and trying to look like kanye on a budget. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom