\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Rare moment when my car is clean-I'm lazy...
f6f359af780eff5fb475d07a731fb80654e983c.jpg
beautiful wheels bro

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Murray497

Originally Posted by mases apprentice
Audi's deflated 0-60 times are never accurate, and are always more conservative. My 08 RS4 was listed as a 4.8 0-60, while R&T got it at 4.2 seconds. Also, your times are just wrong anyway. 
Please don't take this the wrong way because I've always like the RS4, but it's not doing 4.2 to 60. I understand that R&T *tested* it at 4.2, but 4.8 is the correct figure. 
Not taking it personally, but why do most car magazines and independent testers disagree with that number? 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Murray497

Originally Posted by mases apprentice
Audi's deflated 0-60 times are never accurate, and are always more conservative. My 08 RS4 was listed as a 4.8 0-60, while R&T got it at 4.2 seconds. Also, your times are just wrong anyway. 
Please don't take this the wrong way because I've always like the RS4, but it's not doing 4.2 to 60. I understand that R&T *tested* it at 4.2, but 4.8 is the correct figure. 
Not taking it personally, but why do most car magazines and independent testers disagree with that number? 

thanx fellas, vie considered selling wayyyy too many times.....really want to jump into a grand cherokee Laredo for some reason

thanx fellas, vie considered selling wayyyy too many times.....really want to jump into a grand cherokee Laredo for some reason

I don't really drive much anymore, pretty much from work and back home and both my main jobs are within 4 miles of my house...so is no biggie....I think about a jeep every winter
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom