\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I don't really drive much anymore, pretty much from work and back home and both my main jobs are within 4 miles of my house...so is no biggie....I think about a jeep every winter
roll.gif

Yea man me too. Well any awd car. I hop in my gti after a fresh ft of snow and I'm like fuuuuuuuuu!
laugh.gif

Nothing compares to a Jeep in the snow that's for sure.

Yea man me too. Well any awd car. I hop in my gti after a fresh ft of snow and I'm like fuuuuuuuuu!
laugh.gif

Nothing compares to a Jeep in the snow that's for sure.

Originally Posted by Murray497

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Audi's deflated 0-60 times are never accurate, and are always more conservative. My 08 RS4 was listed as a 4.8 0-60, while R&T got it at 4.2 seconds. Also, your times are just wrong anyway. 
Please don't take this the wrong way because I've always like the RS4, but it's not doing 4.2 to 60. I understand that R&T *tested* it at 4.2, but 4.8 is the correct figure. 
Not taking it personally, but why do most car magazines and independent testers disagree with that number? 
the 4.8 or 4.2 ? Also, the 4.8 figure is the 0-62 time, which means a 0-60 time of 4.6/4.7

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Audi's deflated 0-60 times are never accurate, and are always more conservative. My 08 RS4 was listed as a 4.8 0-60, while R&T got it at 4.2 seconds. Also, your times are just wrong anyway. 
Please don't take this the wrong way because I've always like the RS4, but it's not doing 4.2 to 60. I understand that R&T *tested* it at 4.2, but 4.8 is the correct figure. 
Not taking it personally, but why do most car magazines and independent testers disagree with that number? 
the 4.8 or 4.2 ? Also, the 4.8 figure is the 0-62 time, which means a 0-60 time of 4.6/4.7

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dudes just talked so much BS on audi smh

really the new a8 looks way better than the 7 get real.

really it looks just like the last one?? w.e all personal opinion

audi is better interior and out............i wont bash bmw performance n drive though.
dont act like audis arent drivers cars too though, be real.

all the bmws look alike

Pretty much.....

All you have to do is Retro fit some LEDs on here and you have a 2011...

And all BMW's look a like???.... I cant tell an A6 from an A8 until I see the badge on the back
laugh.gif

2011-BMW-335i-Sedan-440x268.jpg

2011-BMW-535i-Sedan-032.jpg

2011-BMW-7-Series-750Li-Sedan.jpg

2012_bmw_6series_actf34_fe_1117102_717.jpg

cmon_son.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dudes just talked so much BS on audi smh

really the new a8 looks way better than the 7 get real.

really it looks just like the last one?? w.e all personal opinion

audi is better interior and out............i wont bash bmw performance n drive though.
dont act like audis arent drivers cars too though, be real.

all the bmws look alike

Pretty much.....

All you have to do is Retro fit some LEDs on here and you have a 2011...

And all BMW's look a like???.... I cant tell an A6 from an A8 until I see the badge on the back
laugh.gif

2011-BMW-335i-Sedan-440x268.jpg

2011-BMW-535i-Sedan-032.jpg

2011-BMW-7-Series-750Li-Sedan.jpg

2012_bmw_6series_actf34_fe_1117102_717.jpg

cmon_son.jpg

laugh.gif

^^ Even if new Audis look just like previous generations, at least they're getting slightly better. BMWs are actually getting worse... the new M6 looks like crap compared to the old one, same with the 5 series and the Z4

^^ Even if new Audis look just like previous generations, at least they're getting slightly better. BMWs are actually getting worse... the new M6 looks like crap compared to the old one, same with the 5 series and the Z4

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I think the new 5 and 6 look way better than the previous generation.

yeah theyre not the best looking cars bmw ever made but the previous gen 5 and 6 were atrocious. 

yeah theyre not the best looking cars bmw ever made but the previous gen 5 and 6 were atrocious. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

In terms of looks, you have it the other way around. New 5 and 6. 
sick.gif

360%2BForged%2BBMW%2B6.jpg

The-BMW-M5-ends-its-production-lifespan-with-a-new-record-high.jpg

pimp.gif

Interior gets better every gen though.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

In terms of looks, you have it the other way around. New 5 and 6. 
sick.gif

360%2BForged%2BBMW%2B6.jpg

The-BMW-M5-ends-its-production-lifespan-with-a-new-record-high.jpg

pimp.gif

Interior gets better every gen though.

Back
Top Bottom