\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When people talk about Lexus being expenisve to maintain.. what do they really mean?? Like any specific examples?

Might end up copping an 02 Lexus IS 300.. want to see what I'd be getting myself into..

When people talk about Lexus being expenisve to maintain.. what do they really mean?? Like any specific examples?

Might end up copping an 02 Lexus IS 300.. want to see what I'd be getting myself into..

Originally Posted by djuzi05

The previous-gen 6-series is going to be a classic in terms of design.

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Not sure about Lexus being expensive to maintain, always thought they were solid, reliable cars (maybe it's cause they're a luxury brand so maintenance is higher)

But the IS300 is a very reliable car. Most of the owners have reported no problems, it's a really solid engine and very popular car for tuners and people looking for a strong, reliable car.

Not sure about Lexus being expensive to maintain, always thought they were solid, reliable cars (maybe it's cause they're a luxury brand so maintenance is higher)

But the IS300 is a very reliable car. Most of the owners have reported no problems, it's a really solid engine and very popular car for tuners and people looking for a strong, reliable car.

Originally Posted by scshift

Appreciate that bro...

KBB/Edmunds has it going for about 9.5-10.5K... Is it fair to go with KBB/Edmunds? I know their a reliable source but theres a lot it may not take account for..

Would a model with upgraded tint and upgraded stereo system and good miles/maintence record be worth $11.5K or 12k??? I really want the car, I would be willing to pay the dudes asking price but definitely don't want to get jipped! He is in no rush to sell but I just moved and am in need of a reliable car that looks good!

Would appreciate any input!

Appreciate that bro...

KBB/Edmunds has it going for about 9.5-10.5K... Is it fair to go with KBB/Edmunds? I know their a reliable source but theres a lot it may not take account for..

Would a model with upgraded tint and upgraded stereo system and good miles/maintence record be worth $11.5K or 12k??? I really want the car, I would be willing to pay the dudes asking price but definitely don't want to get jipped! He is in no rush to sell but I just moved and am in need of a reliable car that looks good!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I think the new 5 and 6 look way better than the previous generation.
the new 6 is quite possibly the ugliest car on the road right now. BMW has fallen off, their designs are terrible as of late.

.....Please......

2011-BMW-6-Series-Cabrio-by-Kelleners-Sport-Front-Angle-Side-View.jpg

im sorry but thats ugly son, those headlights are GARBAGE.

the old one wasnt any special but atleast it was better than that one. but then again i expected you to be the first to coment on my reply since you rep BMW like your father owns it even though its not even that great.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I think the new 5 and 6 look way better than the previous generation.
the new 6 is quite possibly the ugliest car on the road right now. BMW has fallen off, their designs are terrible as of late.

.....Please......

2011-BMW-6-Series-Cabrio-by-Kelleners-Sport-Front-Angle-Side-View.jpg

im sorry but thats ugly son, those headlights are GARBAGE.

the old one wasnt any special but atleast it was better than that one. but then again i expected you to be the first to coment on my reply since you rep BMW like your father owns it even though its not even that great.

Appreciate that bro...

Where I'm from (Boston), they go around 6-8K.

With the upgrades on your model, and based on your location, I'd try and negotiate to around $11K, or around that area. You definitely aren't being ripped off, but you might be paying a little more if you go around $12k. If you really like it, buy it, but keep in mind great deals come up all over the place.

Appreciate that bro...

With the upgrades on your model, and based on your location, I'd try and negotiate to around $11K, or around that area. You definitely aren't being ripped off, but you might be paying a little more if you go around $12k. If you really like it, buy it, but keep in mind great deals come up all over the place.

Appreciate that bro...

Appreciate that. My price range is really $10-12K... was looking at 04-06 Acura TSX, TL, and Audi A4.. but those are definitely hard to find in that price with good milage...

Also found a '01 Lexus IS300 for 10K.. stock everything.. silver.. with same mileage (88K) as the Black '02 I'm very interesting in buying.. considering the $10K price tag on the '01.. 11,000-11,750 fair for the '02 you think?

Anybodys input would be welcome I'm just trying to get a general idea of a "Good deal" "Deal" and a "Bad deal" for the car... need a car ASAP, might regret it if I let this one slip..

Appreciate that bro...

Appreciate that. My price range is really $10-12K... was looking at 04-06 Acura TSX, TL, and Audi A4.. but those are definitely hard to find in that price with good milage...

Also found a '01 Lexus IS300 for 10K.. stock everything.. silver.. with same mileage (88K) as the Black '02 I'm very interesting in buying.. considering the $10K price tag on the '01.. 11,000-11,750 fair for the '02 you think?

Anybodys input would be welcome I'm just trying to get a general idea of a "Good deal" "Deal" and a "Bad deal" for the car... need a car ASAP, might regret it if I let this one slip..

The IS300 is the best one out of the ones you were looking at.

Yeah 11k-11,750 is definitely fair for the 2002. Of course, try and haggle the price a little lower.

If you feel good about it, definitely get it. Even in the end if you feel you paid too much, the car is very good and you'll still have a great vehicle on your hands. But $11k is definitely fair for the black one.

Yeah 11k-11,750 is definitely fair for the 2002. Of course, try and haggle the price a little lower.

If you feel good about it, definitely get it. Even in the end if you feel you paid too much, the car is very good and you'll still have a great vehicle on your hands. But $11k is definitely fair for the black one.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Won't get a low mileage tsx or tl with 12k

Maybe a 2g tl, but the ****** is junk.
who u tellin
mad.gif
 ... the only thing that saved me was a pothole out here that dislocated the axel from my car, causing more damage
than the car was worth .. They cut me a check for $6k for a 2002 TL I paid $13.5k for in 2004 and had for 7 years
pimp.gif

who u tellin
mad.gif
 ... the only thing that saved me was a pothole out here that dislocated the axel from my car, causing more damage
than the car was worth .. They cut me a check for $6k for a 2002 TL I paid $13.5k for in 2004 and had for 7 years
pimp.gif

I have a Lexus, and obviously its cheaper to maintain amongst the other luxury brands, like audi, MB, BMW

But its more expensive than the average honda or toyota. So if you or anyone is coming from a non luxury car, its going to seem expensive to maintain. If you are coming from MB or BMW, you will be jumping for joy @ the prices

I have a Lexus, and obviously its cheaper to maintain amongst the other luxury brands, like audi, MB, BMW

But its more expensive than the average honda or toyota. So if you or anyone is coming from a non luxury car, its going to seem expensive to maintain. If you are coming from MB or BMW, you will be jumping for joy @ the prices

Best what? Is300 isn't touching the 3g TL
Originally Posted by akuratl02

who u tellin
mad.gif
pimp.gif

That bodystyle is timeless, though..esp wit the stock lip kit
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom