\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2011 Optima...love the car...only thing I've done is add 15% tint to it.  Might throw some wheels on it, I dunno. 

dx0gnc.jpg

2011 Optima...love the car...only thing I've done is add 15% tint to it.  Might throw some wheels on it, I dunno. 

dx0gnc.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Nice
pimp.gif

Considering an Integra/RSX for my first car

do it.
pimp.gif
had an RSX-s before this. moved to another country for medschool so i picked up a type r. i almost picked up a s14/15 silvia but i decided to stick to honda/acura.(k-series engine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
I'll probably have to wait until after college before I buy a car
laugh.gif
Just don't need it there and not enough cash right now.

Can you school me on the RSX Type R? Were they only sold in Japan? I'm not really familiar with the Honda Type R series, although I do know a little about Civic Type Rs
Unfortunately after the DC2, we haven't received a type-r since. Although it's quite popular for RSX-S owners to do type-r conversions over here, minus the engine work (people tend to go for the Hondata instead of going for upgraded pistons and a high comp ratio, because god knows how much that could be). Not to mention the Type-R suspension is not terribly hard to get, but you can get many aftermarket parts that could put your cars potential past the R.

I was looking into this stuff for the longest time, but I gave up....it would be too much money for me right now, so I'm sticking with my tC and modding it throughout the summer. Hopefully pics in a few months.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Nice
pimp.gif

Considering an Integra/RSX for my first car

do it.
pimp.gif
had an RSX-s before this. moved to another country for medschool so i picked up a type r. i almost picked up a s14/15 silvia but i decided to stick to honda/acura.(k-series engine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
I'll probably have to wait until after college before I buy a car
laugh.gif
Just don't need it there and not enough cash right now.

Can you school me on the RSX Type R? Were they only sold in Japan? I'm not really familiar with the Honda Type R series, although I do know a little about Civic Type Rs
Unfortunately after the DC2, we haven't received a type-r since. Although it's quite popular for RSX-S owners to do type-r conversions over here, minus the engine work (people tend to go for the Hondata instead of going for upgraded pistons and a high comp ratio, because god knows how much that could be). Not to mention the Type-R suspension is not terribly hard to get, but you can get many aftermarket parts that could put your cars potential past the R.

I was looking into this stuff for the longest time, but I gave up....it would be too much money for me right now, so I'm sticking with my tC and modding it throughout the summer. Hopefully pics in a few months.

Originally Posted by King23James

dx0gnc.jpg
These are pretty nice. This isn't the turbo version right? Even so congrats on the whip.

dx0gnc.jpg
These are pretty nice. This isn't the turbo version right? Even so congrats on the whip.

jrp44 Thanks man!  Yeah Kia has came a long way in terms of their designs of their vehicles. I believe they hired one of Audi's former designers to create the 2011 Optima.

CAFinest23 Thanks!  Nah, not the turbo, I did want the turbo, but it was a little pricey.  This is the LX, with the technology package (GPS display, rearview camera, Infinity sound system with a sub)  28ish mpg in the city, and 36 on the highway!  Definitely don't miss my truck with these gas prices. 

jrp44 Thanks man!  Yeah Kia has came a long way in terms of their designs of their vehicles. I believe they hired one of Audi's former designers to create the 2011 Optima.

CAFinest23 Thanks!  Nah, not the turbo, I did want the turbo, but it was a little pricey.  This is the LX, with the technology package (GPS display, rearview camera, Infinity sound system with a sub)  28ish mpg in the city, and 36 on the highway!  Definitely don't miss my truck with these gas prices. 

anyone here driven/owned both an E46 M3 and a 370z to make a comparison?  I'm looking for a good track car (road course not drag race) and just wondering which would be better at a track.

anyone here driven/owned both an E46 M3 and a 370z to make a comparison?  I'm looking for a good track car (road course not drag race) and just wondering which would be better at a track.

dx0gnc.jpg

nice pick up 
pimp.gif
 i was considering this as one of my choices but decided to go with '11 accord. 

dx0gnc.jpg

nice pick up 
pimp.gif
 i was considering this as one of my choices but decided to go with '11 accord. 

I love seeing NT'ers that are fellow Camaro owners. I like your yellow accents as well. I am thinking of throwing a racing stripe on mine but i dont know what color. I was thinking dark grey with my black exterior

Back
Top Bottom