\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know this isn't real life but I'm playing forza horizon 2 and I slept on the c7 performance compared to the c6 .

Might cop the m3 :lol:

This is probably the worst place possible to ask this kind of question, as the only cars NT cares about are the Hemi and M3.... but.....

I'm looking at a 1984 Hurst Olds and it's black with silver accents. To my knowledge all 84s were silver with black accents, while 83s were black with silver like the car I'm looking at. I ran the VIN and the car is a VIN 9, so I know its a legit H/O from 84... but the paint is throwing me off.

Anyone here happen to know if black was available in 1984 and most cars just happened to be ordered silver ? andretti andretti @Senor Chang ? ?

This is probably the worst place possible to ask this kind of question, as the only cars NT cares about are the Hemi and M3.... but.....

I'm looking at a 1984 Hurst Olds and it's black with silver accents. To my knowledge all 84s were silver with black accents, while 83s were black with silver like the car I'm looking at. I ran the VIN and the car is a VIN 9, so I know its a legit H/O from 84... but the paint is throwing me off.

Anyone here happen to know if black was available in 1984 and most cars just happened to be ordered silver ? andretti andretti @Senor Chang ? ?
To my knowledge I believe they were silver with black accents . Also black with the silver bottom (red trim in the middle too)

This should also have the three gear shifters also

just make sure to look for this to tell its a true hurst

To my knowledge I believe they were silver with black accents . Also black with the silver bottom (red trim in the middle too)

Lightning rods :smokin

Yeah, I know about the shifter. I'm just still not sure about the color. Every 84 I've seen has been silver with black accents.

Yeah, I know about the shifter. I'm just still not sure about the color. Every 84 I've seen has been silver with black accents.

Right, right.

The trouble I'm having is the car looks just like the black one in the top picture, but it's a 1984. To my knowledge all 84s were silver with black accents like the one on the bottom, while 1983's were all black with silver like the one on top.

Right, right.

The trouble I'm having is the car looks just like the black one in the top picture, but it's a 1984. To my knowledge all 84s were silver with black accents like the one on the bottom, while 1983's were all black with silver like the one on top.
Yo you might be able to find out some more Info on these sites

Automobilecatalog.com (haven't seen a site like this one it's damn useful)

Curbside classic may also have an article in it.

Speaking of Stangs, seen a red 06-08 GT on the 87 yesterday, dropped with some nice rims. Man that thing sounded nasty...

Da V8 b.

i was hating on the new mustangs

things change cuz i like it a lot now

ive been seein them pop up around my area

Right, right.

This is correct. The paint scheme flipped in 1984, as far as I know, you could only order it in silver. Perhaps it was repainted, or the owner is confused, and it's really a 1983.

I'm looking at a 1984 Hurst Olds
If you know its a legit hurst then it shouldnt matter unless you want it to be all original. I think the black one > anyways if its a good deal you can awlays repaint it later if it needs to be all original for you.
You looking to cop? This looks nice imo but id rather go hunting for the national. But theres a big price diffrence on the two but i like nationals better

I'm looking at a 1984 Hurst Olds
If you know its a legit hurst then it shouldnt matter unless you want it to be all original. I think the black one > anyways if its a good deal you can awlays repaint it later if it needs to be all original for you.
You looking to cop? This looks nice imo but id rather go hunting for the national. But theres a big price diffrence on the two but i like nationals better
Gn are nice

Saw one at the stop sign one time
Heard that turbo spooling up
T tops off and those wheels sticking out the sides :x :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom