\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

16281551473_c8910bec1f_c.jpg

Added the BBS and M stripe over the weekend. I'm repainting the wheels and lowering it a bit next weekend.
that m rainbow looks ugly imo. But as long as you like it tho. Is it a m?

That m4 is a beautiful car but idk if I can rock with the grey pupon color. It's definitely an attention grabber tho. I saw an all black one today that was insane.

Idk if anyone has posted one, but the 15 mustangs are too ill.

I despise loud BOVs.
i just have a diverter valve. (recirculates, so not technically a BOV) but it's still loud.  Nothin you can do about it with 30 pounds of boost buildin up in there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it doesn't make any of those cooky unnecessary sounds like the ones people rock on their non STI Corolla's all the time though. just your common psshhhhhhhh.   actually at full boost it sounds like an explosion like one of my pipes has launched off almost 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
this is u tellin us u turnin DTC off right :wink:

i c u in dat empty parking lot papi

Last edited:
this is u tellin us u turnin DTC off right :wink:

i c u in dat empty parking lot papi

Lmao. Had bowling night with work. They bowled for $2 a pin as a spiff. Hah. I was leaving and saw the opportunity to snap a quick one. I bowled horrible lmao

No one here is selling an AEM V2 for the low, by any chance, are they? Don't need sensors or harness. Not trying to break the bank on one of these things and need one (or something similar) that will let me run a flex fuel sensor. I might try ebay.

Picking up my 2015 Audi A4 in Moonlight Blue from the dealership today  
pimp.gif

For those who leased their cars, opinion on the navigation package?  Necessary?  Unnecessary?  For me, it affected the monthly payment too much.  Plus, I just use Google maps on my iPhone 
laugh.gif

Was just talking about navis with my friends over the weekend. No one uses the ones in their cars. I think they make the interior look better though...but then again, I don't even pop the screen up in my Benz anymore since I can just use the steering wheel controls to control the music. It's a waste of money unless the navi is packaged with other features as well or a better sound system.

Back
Top Bottom