\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Seatown2o6 hows maintaining your GTR? i wanna cop me one soon but i heard its a lot of money. i was browsing through GTR forum and its like $8000 for some damn brake jobs smh. id rather cop me the new 5 series if so.

$8K for brakes? WTH?

Seatown2o6 hows maintaining your GTR? i wanna cop me one soon but i heard its a lot of money. i was browsing through GTR forum and its like $8000 for some damn brake jobs smh. id rather cop me the new 5 series if so.

$8K for brakes? WTH?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

$8K for brakes? WTH?
that seems reasonable, seeing as the car needs to stop from going 200+. 

$8K for brakes? WTH?

Originally Posted by khmerster

g351.jpg
hopefully i can have one by the end of year

Just started up my coffee company and im looking to buy an 09-11' Accord coupe my favorite car on the road right now. Gonna do a matte black paint job (body and rims) similar to this any ideas/suggestions on the paint job or car itself?

Just started up my coffee company and im looking to buy an 09-11' Accord coupe my favorite car on the road right now. Gonna do a matte black paint job (body and rims) similar to this any ideas/suggestions on the paint job or car itself?

If you wanna save some dough, do a vinyl wrap. Cuz if you end up selling the car you can unwrap it and have the stock paint underneath.

And for whatever reason it gets a rock chip or cut, you can get just that panel re wrapped instead of repainting it.

If you wanna save some dough, do a vinyl wrap. Cuz if you end up selling the car you can unwrap it and have the stock paint underneath.

And for whatever reason it gets a rock chip or cut, you can get just that panel re wrapped instead of repainting it.

Originally Posted by stand4something

Just started up my coffee company and im looking to buy an 09-11' Accord coupe my favorite car on the road right now. Gonna do a matte black paint job (body and rims) similar to this, any ideas/suggestions on the paint job or car itself?
Unless you have your heart set on matte black, I'd avoid it. It looks great, but maintaining is an absolute pain. Any imperfections will stick out, as will all scratches. Keeping it looking great will be expensive and you'll have to drive very carefully.

If you really want matte black, I'd look into a wrap. That way you can keep your old paintjob if you get tired of the black and so you won't damage the actual body of the car if you scratch something.

Originally Posted by stand4something

Just started up my coffee company and im looking to buy an 09-11' Accord coupe my favorite car on the road right now. Gonna do a matte black paint job (body and rims) similar to this, any ideas/suggestions on the paint job or car itself?
Unless you have your heart set on matte black, I'd avoid it. It looks great, but maintaining is an absolute pain. Any imperfections will stick out, as will all scratches. Keeping it looking great will be expensive and you'll have to drive very carefully.

If you really want matte black, I'd look into a wrap. That way you can keep your old paintjob if you get tired of the black and so you won't damage the actual body of the car if you scratch something.

yup, matte black will cost you a lot if you can find a company that does it very good.

if you want to save money and have a sick matte paint job then go with the vinyl wrap. much better to do an a lot of times when you see an exotic with matte black its a vinyl job.

yup, matte black will cost you a lot if you can find a company that does it very good.

if you want to save money and have a sick matte paint job then go with the vinyl wrap. much better to do an a lot of times when you see an exotic with matte black its a vinyl job.

Originally Posted by INS

$8K for brakes? WTH?
and i've heard they make you change everything at once so its gonna come out more than 8 grand. its ridiculous. and it looks like they use any other brembo brakes 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by INS

$8K for brakes? WTH?
and i've heard they make you change everything at once so its gonna come out more than 8 grand. its ridiculous. and it looks like they use any other brembo brakes 
ohwell.gif

What happens if you throw brembos on the GTR without buying them from Nissan? Will you void the warranty?

What happens if you throw brembos on the GTR without buying them from Nissan? Will you void the warranty?

I can vouch for Seatown2o6
eyes.gif

I'm say going to say he is about to spend nearly 10g's on the new wheels + tires.  I dont think he is going to care about an $8,000 brake job.  And this is a 17 year old chinese kid.

Back
Top Bottom