\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Seatown2o6 hows maintaining your GTR? i wanna cop me one soon but i heard its a lot of money. i was browsing through GTR forum and its like $8000 for some damn brake jobs smh. id rather cop me the new 5 series if so.
I can vouch for Seatown2o6
eyes.gif

I'm say going to say he is about to spend nearly 10g's on the new wheels + tires.  I dont think he is going to care about an $8,000 brake job.  And this is a 17 year old chinese kid.

what a waste of money

didnt know seattle was cakin like that

teenagers with GTR's in seattle lol

isnt seattle like some old middle of nowhere city like portland

what a waste of money

didnt know seattle was cakin like that

teenagers with GTR's in seattle lol

isnt seattle like some old middle of nowhere city like portland

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Seatown2o6 hows maintaining your GTR? i wanna cop me one soon but i heard its a lot of money. i was browsing through GTR forum and its like $8000 for some damn brake jobs smh. id rather cop me the new 5 series if so.
eyes.gif

I'm say going to say he is about to spend nearly 10g's on the new wheels + tires.  I dont think he is going to care about an $8,000 brake job.  And this is a 17 year old chinese kid.

10K on wheels + tires is common, when talking about performance cars....8k brake job isn't, even though it's rotors/pads. But it's just the price you have to pay, in order to play. The rotors for the Mercedes SLR costs 30K each...

eyes.gif

10K on wheels + tires is common, when talking about performance cars....8k brake job isn't, even though it's rotors/pads. But it's just the price you have to pay, in order to play. The rotors for the Mercedes SLR costs 30K each...

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

eyes.gif

yea but mclaren SLR goes for half million dollars 
grin.gif
 you can cop used GTR for $55 grand. 

eyes.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
SLRs(not 722) are going for less than 300k....when just the rotors for your car are 1/3 the car price....it's not a good look. 
The point of my post was to show that there is always injustifiable costs associated with performance cars... 

eyes.gif

grin.gif
SLRs(not 722) are going for less than 300k....when just the rotors for your car are 1/3 the car price....it's not a good look. 
The point of my post was to show that there is always injustifiable costs associated with performance cars... 

well if you can afford a SLR im sure you can afford the price of a brake job regardless of what it costs even though the SLR is the ugliest mercedes.

well if you can afford a SLR im sure you can afford the price of a brake job regardless of what it costs even though the SLR is the ugliest mercedes.

Damn a full Brembo BBK doesn't even cost $8000. The carbon ceramic brakes on the spec v are gonna cost more than a regular GTR.

Damn a full Brembo BBK doesn't even cost $8000. The carbon ceramic brakes on the spec v are gonna cost more than a regular GTR.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yoo let me get a hit of that, cause you're talking crazy right now.  slr > your car

yoo let me get a hit of that, cause you're talking crazy right now.  slr > your car

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

SLR is still mad ugly though, and not even close to a performance beast.

For $450k, you could buy a Nissan GTR, any production Lamborghini (including the Aventador), Mclaren mp4-12c, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari 458, all of which look much better and offer similar if not superior performance

SLR is still mad ugly though, and not even close to a performance beast.

For $450k, you could buy a Nissan GTR, any production Lamborghini (including the Aventador), Mclaren mp4-12c, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari 458, all of which look much better and offer similar if not superior performance

you serious? the SLR is terrible. SL65 AMG Black Series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR and its not even close.

you serious? the SLR is terrible. SL65 AMG Black Series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SLR and its not even close.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Actually took some pics...Daily driver

>

Pretty good daily driver... watch out though the ******'s go on those around 65K.

Erskine
nerd.gif

Yea...I know...but that's mainly the autos...mine's a 6 speedAnd yes..that's Erskine...good eye

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Actually took some pics...Daily driver

>

Pretty good daily driver... watch out though the ******'s go on those around 65K.

Erskine
nerd.gif

Yea...I know...but that's mainly the autos...mine's a 6 speedAnd yes..that's Erskine...good eye

Back
Top Bottom