\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yeah, i want some volks/advans/ccw but for 3600 for rims no tires vs 2 grand for a twin turbo install....im leaning towards the power for the moment. lol but yeah i know i need more of an aggressive stance 

Brother's and his buddy's/business partners cars
264079_10100125519784516_37523328_44300428_7527366_n.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

been meaning to do so...tell me what yah think. for the most part i fell like everybody is gonna say lower it... i will but im saving for my Twin Turbo install later this summer. so i can race Iheartboost. lol
Your wheels are hiding in your fenders fam. 
laugh.gif

Would look 100x better if you had a more aggressive wheel setup. Lower offsets.

This.

I'd say do mods in this order: wheels, suspension, BBK, TT setup.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

been meaning to do so...tell me what yah think. for the most part i fell like everybody is gonna say lower it... i will but im saving for my Twin Turbo install later this summer. so i can race Iheartboost. lol
Your wheels are hiding in your fenders fam. 
laugh.gif

Would look 100x better if you had a more aggressive wheel setup. Lower offsets.

This.

I'd say do mods in this order: wheels, suspension, BBK, TT setup.

That was the of plan but I got solo far into finishing the boost aspect that all I'm saving fOr is he cost of the actual motor swap since I got a built motor chilling in my garage and the cost of tuning. So I'm short like 1800 bucks.

That was the of plan but I got solo far into finishing the boost aspect that all I'm saving fOr is he cost of the actual motor swap since I got a built motor chilling in my garage and the cost of tuning. So I'm short like 1800 bucks.

say you turbo it.  you're not gonna be able to put the power down anyways.  assuming those wheels are like 7.5-8.5" wide. 

if i were you i'd get all your suspension and wheels done first.  in the meantime you'll have a fun car to drive still.  get some enkei rpf1's.  they are mad light and you can get throw some 10.5's in the back.  they are like $350 a wheel too. 

it's your car though, just saying. 

say you turbo it.  you're not gonna be able to put the power down anyways.  assuming those wheels are like 7.5-8.5" wide. 

if i were you i'd get all your suspension and wheels done first.  in the meantime you'll have a fun car to drive still.  get some enkei rpf1's.  they are mad light and you can get throw some 10.5's in the back.  they are like $350 a wheel too. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Co-sign on RPF1's. Probably one of the best rims that you can get for around $1,000-$1,500. Its not hard to find a used set either.
I'd recommend upgrading suspension over rims first. You'd be surprised how much nicer cars look when the suspension is modified on stockies.

If you really plan on TT it, make sure you have A LOT of "just in case" money.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Co-sign on RPF1's. Probably one of the best rims that you can get for around $1,000-$1,500. Its not hard to find a used set either.
I'd recommend upgrading suspension over rims first. You'd be surprised how much nicer cars look when the suspension is modified on stockies.

If you really plan on TT it, make sure you have A LOT of "just in case" money.

Other than tints/trim from previous owner, bone stock 08. Bored and it was nice out so I washed it earlier. I need suggestions for rims though. Preferably black with maybe a silver machine lip. Any Altima owners/enthusiasts/anyone with suggestions?

Tf1re.jpg

zZSUZ.jpg

yLOXo.jpg

Other than tints/trim from previous owner, bone stock 08. Bored and it was nice out so I washed it earlier. I need suggestions for rims though. Preferably black with maybe a silver machine lip. Any Altima owners/enthusiasts/anyone with suggestions?

Tf1re.jpg

zZSUZ.jpg

yLOXo.jpg

Son of a !#@$#, took my car out today only to find my right headlight fogged up with moisture on the inside after I parked it at the mall. I think I'ma just go ahead and cop some 08 HIDs....

Son of a !#@$#, took my car out today only to find my right headlight fogged up with moisture on the inside after I parked it at the mall. I think I'ma just go ahead and cop some 08 HIDs....

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

Tf1re.jpg

zZSUZ.jpg

yLOXo.jpg

in NYC, this is da one of da new yellow cabs/police cruisers...

Tf1re.jpg

zZSUZ.jpg

yLOXo.jpg

Originally Posted by djuzi05

[h3]
indifferent.gif
Re: \\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute // [/h3]

T Macs Benz...

95 pages in and you dont understand?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

[h3]
indifferent.gif
Re: \\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute // [/h3]

T Macs Benz...

95 pages in and you dont understand?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

camrys an altimas are both used for taxis all over, all major cities i think.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

camrys an altimas are both used for taxis all over, all major cities i think.

Back
Top Bottom