\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I dont understand how can one love the e92 m3 and not want rasp , it comes raspy as jadakiss from factory if you rev it past 4k rpm and why would you want it to sound american ? Im bout that rasp life , and its consensus that corsa gives it the exotic sound

If I was choosing again I would look at Meisterschaft, iPE, RPi, I just wanted a valvetronic so bad lol gonna be hard to get one new for under 4k or so.

They are all going to sound similar in catback in my opinion, once you start going full is when the fun begins
devil.gif

How quick are their services? I hate seeing the fender bender on my new baby lol

I also don't want to be away from it too long.

Last edited:
We got a steal on it considering the low miles and that it's built. Cammed and everything. I'll get an exhaust video when we get it back to the shop.

UGHHHHH...All this m3 talking is pushing me to go out and cop a m3. I saw a few on Craigs with a 6-speed ****** with around 50k asking $30k. Even saw another one for $43k with 17k that had cold weather and tech package. :\ I should be saving for grad school.

On Another note, went to a driving event down here in Orange County on Sunday and this dude brought out a stringray z06.

This was :x as FFF

here's a video of our drive

Last edited:
UGHHHHH...All this m3 talking is pushing me to go out and cop a m3. I saw a few on Craigs with a 6-speed ****** with around 50k asking $30k. Even saw another one for $43k with 17k that had cold weather and tech package. :\ I should be saving for grad school.

On Another note, went to a driving event down here in Orange County on Sunday and this dude brought out a stringray z06.

This was :x as FFF

here's a video of our drive

King of the hill :pimp:

Da lt4 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom