\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This thing has a mean cam lope 

Hows the interior? Also how does it sound when you shut the doors? lol 

The interior is OK. Seats are wack. Don't hug you at all. Soft and squishy with no bolstering. Not what you would expect in a car of this performance caliber.
Man I still wish I had that pic

This is a fun (not so fun fact)

The c6. Zr1 shares the same steering wheel as the Chevy cobalt.

Unfortunately.

But when I get mine all that gotta go :lol:

Dammit Chevy

Yea that doesn't surprise me at all. Wack steering wheel too. But the exterior is pretty awesome. Lots of carbon fiber. The brakes are crazy.

Didn't know they made this color for the c6

Always liked Vettes as an alternative to other sports cars and thought I may get one eventually.

However, at an auto show I sat in the new convertible, and my head was taller than the top of the windshield. So much for that. 
laugh.gif

Nah. it's under 900.

the guy gave us a brand new cam in the box too, even more aggressive than the one thats in it. might install it.

Also gave us the stock 20" rear wheels with the stock Michelin tires. he put 19s on the back so he could run drag radials. i guess they don't make them in 20"

@Andretti  exhaust idle vid now loading 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nah. it's under 900.

the guy gave us a brand new cam in the box too, even more aggressive than the one thats in it. might install it.

Also gave us the stock 20" rear wheels with the stock Michelin tires. he put 19s on the back so he could run drag radials. i guess they don't make them in 20"

@Andretti
 exhaust idle vid now loading :nerd:  
:nerd:

Damn those zr1 seats look like the ones on my mustang :lol: I had never seen the interior it's pretty bad for the price you pay. Chevy cobalt steering wheel? :x not gonna lie though I'd still love having one

Damn those zr1 seats look like the ones on my mustang :lol: I had never seen the interior it's pretty bad for the price you pay. Chevy cobalt steering wheel? :x not gonna lie though I'd still love having one
This man I don't care I'll make my own dam interior for it :lol:

Here you go Andretti

If you pay attention, you can hear our friend's opinion on his ride in the vehicle as he's closing the door 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have respect for vettes and their owners because they actually perform great on a road course.

Vipers look great but i regularly pass them in my integra race car lol. Those things cant brake/turn worth a damn.

Back
Top Bottom