\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Buy an AP1. Thank me later.

Preferably you want the 02 or 03 for a few updates, but nothing wrong with 00-01. either way, they are better than the AP2 and more fun, i promise you
I would always suggest to get the newest car with the lowest mileage depending on his budget but I'm curious why you'd pick AP1 over the AP2. Due to the extra 1k rpm?

A lot of guys would say the AP2 has better low end torque which makes for a better daily, but if pleighboi wants to wind out the vtec, then AP1 would make sense too

Buy an AP1. Thank me later.

Preferably you want the 02 or 03 for a few updates, but nothing wrong with 00-01. either way, they are better than the AP2 and more fun, i promise you
I would always suggest to get the newest car with the lowest mileage depending on his budget but I'm curious why you'd pick AP1 over the AP2. Due to the extra 1k rpm?

A lot of guys would say the AP2 has better low end torque which makes for a better daily, but if pleighboi wants to wind out the vtec, then AP1 would make sense too
It's just flat out more fun to drive and honestly feels faster. Also i think the front bumper on the AP1 looks better but of course thats subjective.  The engine in the AP1 is just better than the AP2 engine. Also, they switched to Drive by Wire (electronic throttle cable) in the AP2 and it makes a noticeable difference, in a bad way.

You gotta trust me here fam, i worked at a Honda dealership for 4 years, i drove a **** ton of S2000s and i owned one for 2 years. The AP1 is the only way to go. And a hardtop is a 100% must 

this man knows:
03 Ap1 >>>>>>

9k revs
smokin.gif

Don't launch it though cause your differential will break
laugh.gif

Last edited:
still wish I would've kept my wrx and just gotten an S2000 as a nice weather car :smh:. People ask way too much for S2000's, though..

To the guy wanting one, don't expect to find a good condition one for less than $10K. So many people were asking for $15k for ones that had almost 100k miles :x. I couldn't see myself spending that much figures on something that had that many miles. People are just delusional

Last edited:
What's your take on E46 M's?
i like them a lot. I used to want one until the E92 came onto the scene. Wouldn't hesitate to buy a clean one if the problems BigBoss mentioned have been addressed by the owner

Last edited:
It's just flat out more fun to drive and honestly feels faster. Also i think the front bumper on the AP1 looks better but of course thats subjective.  The engine in the AP1 is just better than the AP2 engine. Also, they switched to Drive by Wire (electronic throttle cable) in the AP2 and it makes a noticeable difference, in a bad way.

You gotta trust me here fam, i worked at a Honda dealership for 4 years, i drove a **** ton of S2000s and i owned one for 2 years. The AP1 is the only way to go. And a hardtop is a 100% must 
Makes sense, I had an AP2 for a daily and definitely realized how forgiving it was when I test drove my friends AP1. Felt a lot more responsive for sure

yeah that sucks. i'm in WA so we can have radar and laser defence systems installed. so far so good with the exception of doing 180 in a 110 but the copper was good enough to bring it down to about 150 so it was just the maximum points and 1k fine... was lucky.
My man I need info, pm coming your way

Thats like saying you have the most wins on your backyard basketball court. They practically run rally america .

Did my googles

Subaru[edit]
Subaru has been an integral part of Rally America from its inception. At the time Rally America was begun, Subaru's Impreza, and in particular the WRX STi versions of the vehicle, had already become the most numerous competitive rally car in North America. Subaru became a sponsor of the series and many prizes and other incentives were provided by the company both for rally in general, and Subaru driving teams in particular. A fully stocked parts truck was dispatched to all national events, offering Subaru teams unique access to parts and expertise on scene. There are also discounts on parts for teams using Subaru Rally Team USA parts.[4]

Subaru is all in on rally like they very well should be but to discount other teams because Subaru "created" a league of their own to run the table is kinda silly to me. I'm not saying Subaru wouldn't go to any course and win im just saying on a global scale they are on par with the other top teams.

Last edited:
Thats like saying you have the most wins on your backyard basketball court. They practically run rally america .

And were running WRC back when they were competing.

They run pretty much everything. 1/4 mile, rally, track, you name it.

It really isn't even remotely close.

And why Rally America is considered a Japanese manufacturer's "backyard" is beyond me. But carry on.
I think I know why it would be :nerd:

sorry for the ninja edit but see above

Need suggestions. Currently have a VW Tiguan that I am going to trade, wife hates it, She's going to keep our other car a VW CC. So I am going to be driving the new car. Need something spacious, cargo room, decent on gas, and can fit in a garage, so no trucks. Any ideas?

Price range?
Under 45k

What about a jeep grand cherokee or the new explorer the cops are starting to drive? They arent amazing on gas but my only other idea would be a audi q5 but i doubt you will like it if you didnt like the VW

They practically run rally america.

Subaru[edit]
Subaru has been an integral part of Rally America from its inception. At the time Rally America was begun, Subaru's Impreza, and in particular the WRX STi versions of the vehicle, had already become the most numerous competitive rally car in North America. Subaru became a sponsor of the series and many prizes and other incentives were provided by the company both for rally in general, and Subaru driving teams in particular. A fully stocked parts truck was dispatched to all national events, offering Subaru teams unique access to parts and expertise on scene. There are also discounts on parts for teams using Subaru Rally Team USA parts.[4]

Subaru is all in on rally like they very well should be but to discount other teams because Subaru "created" a league of their own to run the table.

:wow: :wow: :smokin

Didn't even know this. All from a "Japanese" manufacturer. Dudes been winning Away games for like ever :lol:

Crazy

I dont blame them one bit. Americans arent really into rally besides a small group at ford so they wont have much competition tbh.

Rally looks dope af tbh would wanna rally down them mountain roads

Not the dirt rally tho the tarmac ones :pimp:

The god

Last edited:
They practically run rally america.

Subaru[edit]

Subaru is all in on rally like they very well should be but to discount other teams because Subaru "created" a league of their own to run the table.

:wow: :wow: :smokin

Didn't even know this. All from a "Japanese" manufacturer. Dudes been winning Away games for like ever :lol:

Crazy

Americans arent really into rally

But it's called "Rally America"?

Gotcha, it all makes sense now.

I should have said american companies. Dodge isnt putting the dart out there :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom