\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

looks too dope
That one is
smokin.gif

thank you guys! Unfortunately its been raining but I might snap a few later today.

I am thinking about doing that duck tail spoiler and doing a more adjustable suspension..

got a few things planned for it before the end of the month :smile:

Yall really like the m4 like that?

Best thing about it IMO is the color.

I hate the engine and the sounds it makes are even worse.

Sure it might be a beast on the track compared to the E92 but 99% of people drive on public roads most of the time.

Heres is an interesting thought, and Id like to hear yalls opinion on this.

Why do we praise super cars and ultra exotics such as keonissegg or laborghini or ferrari, they make nice cars of course but they are out of reach for the avergae consumer, we should hold cars that are more attainable on a higher pedestal because it takes far more engineering and economic skill to make a high horsepower car that is easily attainable and does not require as much maintenance. Like the current lineup of american cars. I know american cars have a horrible stigma of interiors but they really arent half bad nowadays, plus the performorance, reliability, and elegance has really made me do a double take when im looking at the current vehicles that bmw and other euro companies are offering.

Sure it might be a beast on the track compared to the E92 but 99% of people drive on public roads most of the time.

Why do we praise super cars and ultra exotics such as keonissegg or laborghini or ferrari, they make nice cars of course but they are out of reach for the avergae consumer, we should hold cars that are more attainable on a higher pedestal because it takes far more engineering and economic skill to make a high horsepower car that is easily attainable and does not require as much maintenance. Like the current lineup of american cars. I know american cars have a horrible stigma of interiors but they really arent half bad nowadays, plus the performorance, reliability, and elegance has really made me do a double take when im looking at the current vehicles that bmw and other euro companies are offering.

everything is a personal preference. That's why there are so many options out there for everyone. I personally love my car regardless of it's reviews or negative comments. At the end of the day, I pay for it, I drive it and I enjoy it.. I think that's really all that matters. I do respect everyone's opinion regardless if it's a positive or negative one.. There's a lot of other cars I like myself but I always wanted an M so why not. There's always gonna be something newer and better out there.

All vehicles have problems. No car is perfect. Price doesn't determine how reliable a car will be. As long as you can afford it and you are happy with it..why not!

look at the GTR every car guy respects it :lol:

and if ur really a speed demon u can easily get more power out the motor

Last edited:
I see what your saying, but to me if I pay a certain amount for a car there are certain expectations that must be met.

Other people might have different expectations and dont mind being shortchanged, if their okay with that and happy then.. Why not!

Switched out my OEM grille with one by C-Mod, bought a trunk off of a different Solara that had the OEM spoiler and switched the whole thing, and I added an upper spoiler to my car all in the last month and a half or so.

^^Nice, got my grille from the same company
smokin.gif

FYI, if you find the mesh is too thin/transparent for your preference, ebay has a few sellers that have a nice, thick ABS mesh. Easy to swap, too.

Thanks, and I will keep that in mind.  Nice G btw.

I remember the GTR being 70,000-80,000 when it came out in 2008. That was part of the appeal

The 100,000+ for a base is absurd :smh:

Last edited:
I remember the GTR being 70,000-80,000 when it came out in 2008. That was part of the appeal

The 100,000+ for a base is absurd :smh:

2008 was the recession.

the guys who can afford to lease/buy a $80K vehicle in 2008, today can afford $100K+, growing economy + inflation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom