\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Some new additions to the showroom

911 Race car with an amazing 3.8 twin plug race engine.

87 911 with 70k miles. Since it's an 87 it has the rare G50 5-speed trans. All original paint, interior, and engine. very rare Venetian Blue color.

I remember the GTR being 70,000-80,000 when it came out in 2008. That was part of the appeal

The 100,000+ for a base is absurd
mean.gif
a 2009 going for 50-60k 7 years later is crazy

Need some help

Looking to buy my first whip asap cause this Uber to work and everywhere else I need to go is too much

Now i can get from my fam but they want me to get a hoopti. I'm itching away from that cause my girl has one and it crapped out on her

I can throw down 2500 and was looking for a loan. I'm looking at a Honda. I found a few but i found one that looks good. It's an 08 civic with 77k miles. No accidents or anything. 1 owner. He is asking for 6879

Would that be a good buy?

87 911 with 70k miles. Since it's an 87 it has the rare G50 5-speed trans. All original paint, interior, and engine. very rare Venetian Blue color.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

What year is the racer?...

The blue is amazing...

Need some help

Looking to buy my first whip asap cause this Uber to work and everywhere else I need to go is too much

Now i can get from my fam but they want me to get a hoopti. I'm itching away from that cause my girl has one and it crapped out on her

I can throw down 2500 and was looking for a loan. I'm looking at a Honda. I found a few but i found one that looks good. It's an 08 civic with 77k miles. No accidents or anything. 1 owner. He is asking for 6879

id get him to drop the price, the asking price is really too high imo

If it was me, id get him to drop it down to maybe anywhere between 5-5500 range, personally I just wouldn't pay over 5 grand

Need some help

dam 7k is it even an si? :lol:

Last edited:
Accord>>>Civic in terms of reliability. What are you looking for exactly?

That Civic isn't that bad of a deal. He isn't making a lot off you at that price.

It's a civic lx
I'm guessing the car is in really good condition. sedan or coupe? Quick price check on kbb is telling me that the person probably used it to price the car. The car is nearing 80k do you know if any major maintenance have been done? Does the car have a maintenance log?

Let's see the twin plug motor .
:pimp:

That Civic isn't that bad of a deal. He isn't making a lot off you at that price.

Just to get to work and run errands around home. Nothing crazy

I'm guessing the car is in really good condition. sedan or coupe? Quick price check on kbb is telling me that the person probably used it to price the car. The car is nearing 80k do you know if any major maintenance have been done? Does the car have a maintenance log?

Yeah its really clean and it's a coupe. I spoke with the guy. No major maintenance. Just the basics every now and then to maintain it

Not always. The late 90s to mid 2000s accords have transmission issues in the automatics. Especially the v6

Car insurance bros. How do I maximize my settlement amount? The other driver is at 100% fault & is insured by Geico. My car has been totaled & paid off. I got $7,000 back already by my insurance AAA. Now Geico wants to settle the case for only $6,000. I do not need the money so will keep rejecting the offer make the amount go up? Seems like my lawyer wants me to settle asap like he's getting something out of it.

Just to get to work and run errands around home. Nothing crazy

Yeah its really clean and it's a coupe. I spoke with the guy. No major maintenance. Just the basics every now and then to maintain it

$6,900 for a 9 year old base model civic is OD.

Don't know your financial situation, but you should be able to negotiate a new Civic LX for $18k out the door. Get financed for 60 months and it'd be ~$310/mo.

$6,900 for a 9 year old base model civic is OD.

Don't know your financial situation, but you should be able to negotiate a new Civic LX for $18k out the door. Get financed for 60 months and it'd be ~$310/mo.

I can't do that. Im a junior at work and get paid a little less than the seniors. Plus I'm fresh out of school with student loans.

Even if i could get a loan for 6 or 7k and pay 1 something a month that would be fine

I thought it was always Civic > Accord in terms of reliability

Only real problems I've heard for either models are the alternators and trannies of the early 2000 V6 accords. I think the rest are mostly good in terms of reliability.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm going back to Honda after this terrible experience that I'm having with the TSX.

Not always. The late 90s to mid 2000s accords have transmission issues in the automatics. Especially the v6
Yeah thats one of the only issues they have, we have an awesome transmission guy, he can just about get them back to us same day.

Back
Top Bottom