\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

whats good with those two in the back
nerd.gif
White one is a 96 Carrera. Black/Tan interior. Manual. 151k Miles. Higher miles but its cool cause its a good cheap entry level air-cooled 911 that you can drive without feeling bad about putting miles on it.  Stock with the exception of lowering springs. And comes with 3 sets of wheels (Stock, 993 turbo twists, 997 turbo replicas)

Black one is the 1 of 5 in the world 1984 Kremer 935.  

The yellow one in the corner is a full race car. Built on a 73 911t chassis. Weighs just over 2,000lbs and has a 450hp 3.8 twin plug engine.

Last edited:
Got some solid offers on it but actually dealing with title issues from the owner. Should be worked out this week though

So I'm either gonna spend around 25k on a car or 40k on a car. Main question is what do people mean when they say maintenance is high for used cars? I've never bought a car myself before, my parents bought me my current car. I'm thinking of getting a used bmw/Benz/Audi but how much is maintenance yearly? I don't even pay for my own maintenance now btw so I have no idea on what the costs are. If I get a used one it won't be 80k miles on it or anything like that I'll look for models with around 40k or less mileage.

Also for 25k what used cars would u all recommend? It has to be a sedan.

You could always get a used car that has a transferable warranty if you're worried about maintenance.  For example we just picked up a 2012 BMW Alpina B7 with 23k miles and an extended warranty until 98k miles or the year 2022. Picked it u p for 40 grand

Last edited:
Ok brahs so sad day.

Had to get rid of the Borla and put back the stocker. :frown:

The Borla was giving me 2 issues I could not live with. The one I bought had the exhaust valves in the midpipes. An extra 600 more for the feature. No problem. I dont want a CEL. So this catback before shipping was 2000. I get it installed. Every time the car is not in track mode (when the active exhaust flaps are stuck open), everytime I hit the gas I hear a bird chirp like sound. Its the valves in the exhaust. :frown:

Second was an exhaust rattle coming from the rear

This was due to ****** exhaust clamps.

So at this point I am in for 2300 for the exhaust including install. I could not take the noise anymore so I decided to put the stocker back on. So another 250. 2550 so far.

Called Borla and explained the issue. They are taking my old exhaust back and refunding me everything.

Customer service was great from them. Sucks I had to go through this but it was all sorted out.

So decided I am staying stock.

Short crappy video but it gives you an idea. Of course the video does not do the sound justice

Last edited:

Got my rear quarter window smashed because I left a hoodie in the backseat...I guess they thought I had something valuable under it? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Dig the exhaust Nelson! The frustrating thing with these cars is there's literally 100 different systems/setups and no single one is regarded as the best. I'm struggling big time to decide on a setup for mine. I'd do a muffler bypass but I can't afford to lose any torque considering these things have none :/

Back
Top Bottom