\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nerd.gif

Test driving an 04 S2K with 73k for 14.9k on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Depending on the appraisal offer for my current car, we'll see what happens.

Speaking of s2000 i have a customer with one, i can get it sold for $20k if anyone is interested. It's 2007 with 35k miles. Red with Black interior. All stock.

While on the topic, what are some of your favorite car commercials?

I still love that BMW mother in law one.

Nelson, wow, car looks mint. You must feel in heaven whipping that thing around!

I got my car steam cleaned today. Never tried it before, but it came out amazing. I'm surprised it's not more popular, since it doesn't require soap and saves water/time. Are there any disadvantages to using steam? It's also touchless aside from drying. I know that it does remove wax completely but is that something I should worry about?

Finally getting a hang of driving my stick car. Man it have you thinking and worrying about things you've never thought of lol. I haven't drove on the freeway yet kinda scared and hills sucks. But progress takes time just gotta learn how to release the clutch slowly instead of fast.

Finally getting a hang of driving my stick car. Man it have you thinking and worrying about things you've never thought of lol. I haven't drove on the freeway yet kinda scared and hills sucks. But progress takes time just gotta learn how to release the clutch slowly instead of fast.
Nice progress. If everything works out well I'll have my first manual soon

Nelson, wow, car looks mint. You must feel in heaven whipping that thing around!

I got my car steam cleaned today. Never tried it before, but it came out amazing. I'm surprised it's not more popular, since it doesn't require soap and saves water/time. Are there any disadvantages to using steam? It's also touchless aside from drying. I know that it does remove wax completely but is that something I should worry about?
I actually had my truck cleaned the same way a couple weeks ago. I have to admit, I was a little skeptical of it, but I went for it and I too was impressed with how it came out, they did a really good job.

Is there a disadvantage to having steam touch the paint for too long? Is there a risk of damaging the clear coat?

ANYBODY IN HOUSTON GO TO THE GALVESTON 1,000+ CARS CRUISE TODAY? SH** WAS RIDICULOUS. CANT BELIEVE THEY MANAGED TO PULL IT OFF WITH THAT MANY CARS. ANYBODY INTERESTED, THERE ARE PICS AND VIDEO ON FACEBOOK:

CRAZIEST MEETUP/CRUISE IVE EVER BEEN TO. HORSEPOWER EVERYWHERE. :lol:

Yea, this thing is cool :smokin . Just needs a nice set of wheels. The drag radials on the back give it away as a potential sleeper anyways, might as well put a half decent set of wheels on it. I like it though.
Still, most people wouldn't expect that power from that thing :lol:

Speaking of Commercials and Ads, not really a commercial but I really enjoyed the films BMW used to make.  Anyone remember these?

Back
Top Bottom