\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The point that's trying to be made is that an exotic that seems like a bargain will still cost a lot to maintain. Many people who think they're living their dream buying a 15 year old rari for 60k don't take into account the thousands that it takes to keep them operating and they end up with a nightmare.

Last edited:
The point that's trying to be made is that an exotic that seems like a bargain will still cost a lot to maintain. Many people who think they're living their dream buying a 15 year rari for 60k don't take into account the thousands that it takes to keep them operating and they end up with a nightmare.

DOMESTICS FTW :lol: :lol: :lol: :smokin

(IM HATING THO, IM 6'7, I CANT FIT IN ANYTHING EXOTIC :smh: )

Dude that's honestly an apple to oranges situation. If a guy dreams of owning a Bentley, then that's fine.
The point that's trying to be made is that an exotic that seems like a bargain will still cost a lot to maintain. Many people who think they're living their dream buying a 15 year old rari for 60k don't take into account the thousands that it takes to keep them operating and they end up with a nightmare.

Yes that's a major factor, but my beliefs are strictly tied to a handful of cars, the Bentley GT being one of them, along with the old astons, masi and 745li's. There is zero reason to own these cars from a logical standpoint. If you want to own one of these cars, do your due diligence and work hard until you can get one properly. If you want a Bentley GT and your goal is to get one even if it's ten years old you're doing it wrong, spend that 10 years on yourself and get one new or more modern.

Any other car is fair game to me, Nelson said it best, these things age in dog years.

Mellineal is a fitting screen name 
laugh.gif

Talkin bout some rappers nobody knows about to justify Bently
roll.gif

The type of dude that probably worships Kanye

None of these cars are remotely special aside from the badge, throwing a Ferrari such as the 360 Modena in the equation is unfair because that car to this day is a mechanical marvel and goes beyond just the badge, same goes for any M or even Subaru.

Yall know that type of dude who has an s550 with every light going off on the dash, washer fluid, tpms, check engine light. iPhone 5 with cracked screen but still think they're doing it cause they got An s class? We all know one guy.

^ And he always drives around with the windows down and the music blasting :lol:

:rofl: yup same dude.

:rofl:
Does this mean I shouldn't get the '89 560 sec coupe when I grow up?

Nah you're good, those are only going to get more expensive.

How light are those cars?

Not sure, but I'd imagine on par with others in the class. The 570 in particular is pretty tiny in person. Smaller than a huracan or 458/488

Back
Top Bottom