\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do u think just cause it's 10yrs old it's junk?? I don't get it? Maybe some want to pay for it , verse paying for it.

We're I got my 1996 SS Impala 4 years ago. Nothing wrong with it and everything orginial. Absolutely love the car.

Just need to get that El Camino. Next year, will be the 2016 Esclade purchase.

Last edited:
Call me a hater but I don't really care. If you gotta cop a whip thats 15 years old with a ton of miles, that you simply can't afford it. 

I love this hobby just as much as the next guy but I'm also a sensible person

Yall know that type of dude who has an s550 with every light going off on the dash, washer fluid, tpms, check engine light. iPhone 5 with cracked screen but still think they're doing it cause they got An s class? We all know one guy.
Indeed i do know one.  But instead of a S class he's rollin a salvaged title 2008 E63 AMG 

You guys gotta be smarter when buying cars...high mileage, old, luxury, and no warranty = gambling with a bad hand from jump street and frankly not worth it

Last edited:
People out here buying 10 year old Bentley's just cause it's a Bentley. smh
Do u think just cause it's 10yrs old it's junk?? I don't get it? Maybe some want to pay for it , verse paying for it.

Not all cars that are 10 years old are junk. Bentley Maserati Aston Martin are known for depreciating quickly but if someone wants to pay for it more power to them. I personally wouldn't spend the money on it.

Figure I post this before I delete some pictures off my phone.

There are so many great cars in the 25 to 40 grand range right now. If you buy an old Quatroporte you must not care much about cars and just care about appearing rich and nothing else. Horrible car to buy.

I still want a Diablo, outside of that Im not much of a fan of Lambs. I do appreciate their history and reason for being tho :lol:

If we are talking old lambos n ferraris,a 355 would work for me(only if the exhaust manifold were changed to the better design).

There are so many great cars in the 25 to 40 grand range right now. If you buy an old Quatroporte you must not care much about cars and just care about appearing rich and nothing else. Horrible car to buy.

I know a guy who ran out and bought an 08 QP with his commission cheque after a good month or two at work. Bought a modded QP from a corner lot, two weeks later the transmission literally exploded. I've only seen him a couple of times in the past few years and no lie both times he was pushing his car because it broke down.

Some people never learn.

There's nothing wrong with buying an older luxury car.   If it's something that holds a place in your heart and you can afford it, by all means, cop it.  And by Afford, it doesn't mean just the price of the car, but the maintenance that comes with it.  So many people who buy these luxury cars, not even knowing a damn thing about them or the fact that they are expensive as hell to maintain.  Those are pure example of badge flossers.   The only caveat are those cars that are collectors items; M, Porsches, etc.

I used to work in retail as a part time job and these young kids would always ask about copping a 150K miles BMWs, Audis, Benzes.  I would always give them forewarning and they end up buying anyways and what do you know, something happens and they can't pay for it.  

Last edited:
See this is what i'm talking about, see what's wrong with @iLLiCiT305 buying that m3?  he liked the car and he got it, now what happened with it is a whole different story

Well if what he said was true about the extended warranty then I don't think it was that bad of a purchase since they replaced the engine he blew

Yall know that type of dude who has an s550 with every light going off on the dash, washer fluid, tpms, check engine light. iPhone 5 with cracked screen but still think they're doing it cause they got An s class? We all know one guy.

There's a white S550 that is usually parked in front of my apartment... I've heard it run, it sounds awful :smh:...

Back
Top Bottom