\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hate this weather
mean.gif

cant even open my car its so icy

So a buddy of mine hmu said he knows someone selling practically new blizzaks for $200 for all 4. I would jump on it considering the winter is here but I heard blizzaks are terrible when it's dry out. Just don't wanna spend the money for and have the potential to not deal with as much snow with this bipolar NJ weather. Should I just consider ultra all seasons?

None of these are mine (unfortunately), but here are some cars I happened to see down at Art Basel in Miami last weekend:

Rust-Wrapped i8

Ferrari California (with custom chalk paint job) & Ariel Atom

Two Ferrari F430s (Custom Painted by artist Ben Levy and sculptor Edouard Duval-Carrie)

Ferrari 575M Maranello & Ford GT40 & Ferrari 458

JUST A BIT NIT PICKY BUT IT'S THE FORD GT NOT THE GT40. FORD LEFT THE 40 OFF THE NAME OF THE LAST MODEL AS THE ORIGINALS HAD A HEIGHT OF 40" WHEREAS THE SECOND ITERATIONS DID NOT.

So a buddy of mine hmu said he knows someone selling practically new blizzaks for $200 for all 4. I would jump on it considering the winter is here but I heard blizzaks are terrible when it's dry out. Just don't wanna spend the money for and have the potential to not deal with as much snow with this bipolar NJ weather. Should I just consider ultra all seasons?

Get the Blizzaks. Traction will be so much better than all seasons. Winter tires do feel spongy on dry pavement but I feel it's worth it. I don't think you'll regret it.

Get the Blizzaks. Traction will be so much better than all seasons. Winter tires do feel spongy on dry pavement but I feel it's worth it. I don't think you'll regret it.
Yea man I think I might do that now that I think about it. And get some steelies or something for them so I can just swap the set when I need to especially when my dunlops still have traction

Regular posters and whoever reads this post.

Please be safe in the road and don't do anything stupid while ,especially trying to get away from the police .

On my way home tonight some bastard was weaving through cars on the highway trying to get away from the police. Not even a minute later traffic slowed down and everyone pulled over . 3 cars on one ,side 3 cars in the other side of the highway totaled. I only seen 1 driver that was ok.One of the vehicke,aYukon looked like the front end was ran over by a monster truck ,kept driving and a body was hanging out of the window being held up by either hands or feet.im almost certain the driver didn't make it :smh:.

Be safe folks.

Regular posters and whoever reads this post.

Please be safe in the road and don't do anything stupid while ,especially trying to get away from the police .

On my way home tonight some bastard was weaving through cars on the highway trying to get away from the police. Not even a minute later traffic slowed down and everyone pulled over . 3 cars on one ,side 3 cars in the other side of the highway totaled. I only seen 1 driver that was ok.One of the vehicke,aYukon looked like the front end was ran over by a monster truck ,kept driving and a body was hanging out of the window being held up by either hands or feet.im almost certain the driver didn't make it :smh:.

Be safe folks.
Damn, that's not an easy thing to witness. Reckless driving at the cost of other lives :smh: Where you located fam?

Saint Louis.

A lot of dumbass drivers in this city.
They're everywhere...some dude in a Maserati ghibli was trying to race me this morning and cut off a minivan pretty bad cause his dumb *** was about to miss his exit. Dude probably didn't even think if maybe the van had kids in it.

I was on the road this morning at 6am, the freeway wasn't packed but as I'm getting on the freeway and switching lanes this guy in an audi a4 or a6 litterally zooms right beside me. He must've been doing 100+ easy and he almost took me out. :smh:

Seriously thought something bad was going to happen and it was raining.

Back
Top Bottom