\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2017 S60 Polestar in Reykjavik....

not sure about that lip

but not bad at all

This is an unanswerable question. We need more info. Are you buying a Intune/Trinity for something that is stock? What car? Are you planning on doing mods down the road? Etc.

My bad.

INTUNE I2 FOR GM - I2030

For stock Cadillac CTS 3.6l TTV
Wanting to install the 93 octane tuning, rough shifting, remove speed restriction,

Plan on adding cold intake with it first. Then maybe new exhaust system next year.

New to the mod game...

Read mix reviews on the diablo tuning. Anybody experience with them?

My bad.

INTUNE I2 FOR GM - I2030

For stock Cadillac CTS 3.6l TTV
Wanting to install the 93 octane tuning, rough shifting, remove speed restriction,

Plan on adding cold intake with it first. Then maybe new exhaust system next year.

New to the mod game...

Read mix reviews on the diablo tuning. Anybody experience with them?
I don't have any personal experience with them, but I'm planning on picking up a diablosport trinity for my Jeep SRT8 in the near future. Everyone on the Jeep SRT8 forums seem to love them, and swear by them. I know when I had my Lightning, the tuner of choice was SCT, so tuner preference seems to largely depend on make of vehicle.

My advice to you would be to find a good CTS forum and see what everyone on there prefers. I wouldn't expect huge differences in power from any tuner in a N/A application, but you may find that the car becomes a bit more responsive, and see improved drive ability.

Funny prank but that's too far :lol:
They could have at least peeled it for him. Actually if they did a good job it should be easy to peel since it's fresh

Last edited:

after crushing my previous lip. i decided to do something a lil diff.

GTS Front lip.

Will paint orange stripe YMB or Black.

havent posted in a while! hope everyone good.

after crushing my previous lip. i decided to do something a lil diff.

GTS Front lip.

Will paint orange stripe YMB or Black.

havent posted in a while! hope everyone good.

what happened to your old lip :lol: definitely paint that stripe YMB :pimp:

Last edited:
lol. i hit something.. and it bent down. also pushed my Splitters. i took the splitters off until i can cut and custom fit them with the gts lip :smile:

Anyone know any good affordable car transport companies? Need a car shipped from Houston to Maryland

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom