\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nice Supra :smokin :smokin

Fellas,

subbie outback '14 with the cloth seats, what yall recomend to use to get it all cleaned up?

Thanks guys!

Yea that 911 literally has not moved. And I moved into the garage in October of 2015.

Dont know who owns it.

Feel bad it just sits :frown:

Just bought a bunch of stuff and figured I'd take a chance doing the detailing myself.

Got a new clay bar, some compound stuff (which I've been reading about but need to do more research on), polish, wax, and a rotary buffer thing and pads to use with all of those. Is that the order I would do everything in?

I put a note on a car I dented last week, never got a response also :nerd:

Wind speeds were insane last week in Chicago, opened my door and it got pulled away so hard. Dented a Hyundai's front fender pretty good. explained what happened and told him to contact me, oh well

Last edited:
I put a note on a car I dented last week, never got a response also :nerd:

Wind speeds were insane last week in Chicago, opened my door and it got pulled away so hard. Dented a Hyundai's front fender pretty good. explained what happened and told him to contact me, oh well
Damn the wind probably took that note lol

Damn the wind probably took that note lol

That's what everyone else I told said :lol: :lol:

I I put in under the wiperblade, which should be sitting right against the windshield. I was even inside the store for an hour and came out to it being in the same spot. I think the owner just didn't car, it wasn't a nice Hyundai, one of the super tiny base models

Just bought a bunch of stuff and figured I'd take a chance doing the detailing myself.

Got a new clay bar, some compound stuff (which I've been reading about but need to do more research on), polish, wax, and a rotary buffer thing and pads to use with all of those. Is that the order I would do everything in?

Don't forget the iron x after the clay bar. Order looks good, rotary buffer tends to burn through the clear coat faster since it doesn't osscilate so be mindful of that.

Last edited:
Got myself a beater again. Bought back a 94 Grand Cherokee I sold to a friend of mine back in 2015. Homie was in a rough spot and helped him out. Hes back on his feet today and bought it back from him ahead of this storm.

Sitting in the street now and the Cat is under the OEM Mopar Cover in the garage. :nerd: 8) :D

Last edited:
Bored
Need to go for this hybrid or garrett from my tuner soon. Been a minute on full bolt ons..
or sell it and get a r35 if I get this raise

Before I dumped it on eibach and added brows and re003s

Last edited:
do it papi
pimp.gif
try and get the 335i tho
nerd.gif
the newer ones with the n55 are more reliable than the early models since they fixed some of the problems
I have a 2012 Silverado Z71 right now. It's a boat, and the gas bill is burning a hole in my pocket. Is the extra HP worth the extra price of the 335i? What other benefits does owning a 335i give you vs a standard 328i?

I'm wanting to stay under 20k. I can get a 12-13 328i coupe with LOW miles for that price, while the average 335i in the same price range will be a 09-10 and have about 70-80k miles

Other cars I've been looking at are are the G37 coupe, IS350, and BRZ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom