\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You haven't evenhanded the car six months yet. I wasn't one of the ones "bashing" you but celebrating a few months of no problems is kinda silly tbh. Come back in a year

I don't even know the specifics but a 9 year old car?

Yeah, you're bound to have issues esp on a European car that old lol

I'm an Audi owner btw [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Just stay ahead of maintenance, you'll be fine. Folks overreact when you mention used luxury. At the same time you've only had the car for a few months, what the hell :lol:. Making a post like you've had it for years.

Dude wanted $200k for those GN's?!? They are worth a quarter of that...
murrayhaha.gif

If they were GNX's then he could probably get what he's asking.

I mean, if you gotta buy a 10 year old luxury car just to have a luxury car....

Certain VW engines are tanks. Others, not so much. 

In terms of leasing, it depends on the lease deal and the car. Certain cars lease better than others. Also depends on your intent. If I want to keep the car for only a few years and its a german luxury, I'll lease. If i want to run it to the ground but still want a luxury car, I'll grab a lexus. 

When I read the title I was wondering how someone did that in the States. Then I heard it was in Vancouver, and I was no longer surprised :lol:

When I read the title I was wondering how someone did that in the States. Then I heard it was in Vancouver, and I was no longer surprised
laugh.gif
Me too 
laugh.gif

i was about to write a clever comment like that his next video is going to be called "My friend got three GTR's seized and crushed" and then i realized it was probably in Canada.  Glad i checked the video before i commented lol

Last edited:
So it's April 6th, and my 2008 Audi A4 still hasn't had any problems. Where were the haters at that bashed me for purchasing this whip back in November?

:nerd:

I find complaints about luxury car repairs overblown by the internet. Maybe we're just lucky I guess but I doubt it

Last edited:
I don't like slammed cars but that perfectly flush look 
pimp.gif

What youtube channels do ya'll subscribe to? I've been following subros and tj hunt lately. some good content there

I don't like slammed cars but that perfectly flush look :pimp:

What youtube channels do ya'll subscribe to? I've been following subros and tj hunt lately. some good content there

I like the smoking tire and Doug demuro only. Not a fan of anyone else

Real talk- whats wrong with buying used cars with not too many miles? 

Like a 2012 m6 under 30k miles, 2011 aston martin vantage, 2014 gtr, even an 09 r8 are going for much less than what they sold for and for under 20k miles. 

If you can afford a car for 70k than wouldnt these be great options? Im a noob with cars so I really dont know why someone wouldnt scoop these up. 

While the value of the car goes down, for high luxury/performance the maintenance costs don't. You got it for 30k but it's still valued at 100k in terms of maintenance. Also require a bit more attention to detail to last longer and you'll have no real clue what the previous owner did. If you're ok understanding that or have a warranty, then by all means.

Real talk- whats wrong with buying used cars with not too many miles? 

Like a 2012 m6 under 30k miles, 2011 aston martin vantage, 2014 gtr, even an 09 r8 are going for much less than what they sold for and for under 20k miles. 

If you can afford a car for 70k than wouldnt these be great options? Im a noob with cars so I really dont know why someone wouldnt scoop these up. 
Because people usually beat the snot out of them and get rid of them when lease is up or before the big maintenance .Also older German luxury cars are notorious for not being reliable so no one wants to have to deal with expensive parts that are going to go out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom