\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

never liked merc tbh id only cop a big body it gotta be a s class

Agreed until I saw one of these :x :x 300k tho.

MB USA was losing out on all kinda of sales to people who would rather order eurospec versions of their cars. These cars would end up costing the customer less and typically be equipped with better options and engines not available through MB USA division. In the mid 80s they lobbied like hell and got the 25 year rule put in place.

Good info. Pretty ruthless business move from Benz but smart.

MB has terrible resale value. At least my carrera gts will hold decent value.

I understand the hype for them especially that new one posted but I don't know how those soccer moms drive it. They are pretty harsh driving wise compared to other luxury SUVs

I understand the hype for them especially that new one posted but I don't know how those soccer moms drive it. They are pretty harsh driving wise compared to other luxury SUVs

SPEAKING OF "LUXURY" SUV'S....

IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL KIND OF DOPE CHEVY/GMC WAS SMOKING ON... NEW TAHOES/YUKONS ARE $80K!!! :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

NOTHING ABOUT EITHER TRUCK SCREAMS $80K... I WOULD SAY $50-55K MAYBE.... BUT 80???? NAHHHH.

FOR $80K IM JUST GOING TO HOP TO A LUXURY BRAND.

SPEAKING OF "LUXURY" SUV'S....

IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL KIND OF DOPE CHEVY/GMC WAS SMOKING ON... NEW TAHOES/YUKONS ARE $80K!!! :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

NOTHING ABOUT EITHER TRUCK SCREAMS $80K... I WOULD SAY $50-55K MAYBE.... BUT 80???? NAHHHH.

FOR $80K IM JUST GOING TO HOP TO A LUXURY BRAND.

they sell out at those prices, so does near 100k caddie trucks.

Regular 17' yukon starts at $48,530.

Must be the mark up at dealer on a fully loaded

Last edited:
Looks like Scott Disick just got one, and he brought it to my spot too. :smh:

Oh well he got the dough. I wonder if he paid sticker or market value.

Speaking of overpriced SUV's, i couldn't believe my eyes when i was at the Sacramento Auto Show and saw that the Toyota Land Cruiser is almost $90k.  **** is barely any nicer than a 4Runner.

Last edited:
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE.... SO BASICALLY THIS NEW G WAGON SIMPLY HAS A LIFT KIT ON IT???

CUZ IM SURE YOU CAN LIFT ANY G WAGON

Speaking of overpriced SUV's, i couldn't believe my eyes when i was at the Sacramento Auto Show and saw that the Toyota Land Cruiser is almost $90k.  **** is barely any nicer than a 4Runner.

BROOOOOOOOOO. SO ME AND MY FIANCE WENT TO TOYOTA 2 WEEKS AGO... SHE WANTED TO LOOK A SEQUOIA'S...

WE SAW A LAND CRUISER(I HAD NO IDEA THEY STILL MADE LAND CRUISERS)....

THEN I SAW THAT PRICE TAG...

The "Squared" also has the Portal Axels, which aren't cheap, but I don't think it justifies the quarter mil price tag still :lol:

Back
Top Bottom