\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The tech in the new Audi's is amazing.  Someone brought a brand new S7 by our shop and that **** blew me away.  Legit google earth map right there in the screen, night vision that detects people/animals on the road at night, sonar, beautiful diamond stitched interior. Very impressive car.
that virtual cockpit is so dope

Narrowed my searched down:

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 5.7L Hemi V8 Silver/Black

2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited with 4.7L V8 Charcoal/Stone

Both pretty much mint, same miles. Jeep is $5K more.

Any thoughts NT?

Any thoughts NT?

The 4Runner is the better car, it will hold its value and run forever. The only problem is that it lacks many basic luxury features due to the year (such as Bluetooth, keyless go). If this is not a deal breaker for you, get the 4Runner.

Also:

any Jeep Wrangler owners experience "death wobble"? I'm eyeing a few 2010 Wranglers but not trying to deal with issue

Any thoughts NT?

get da jeep, 2006 is 11 year ago, even though its da same miles, you're gonna have to replace the things just cuz of time.

any Jeep Wrangler owners experience "death wobble"? I'm eyeing a few 2010 Wranglers but not trying to deal with issue

If I'm not mistaken, aren't the wobble issues due to faulty lifts or large tire replacements?

get da jeep, 2006 is 11 year ago, even though its da same miles, you're gonna have to replace the things just cuz of time.
While I agree to a certain extent, 4Runners are stupid reliable. Especially one with the 4.7L V8 with less than 10K miles/year on it. I don't know I'm pretty torn. I wish the 4Runner had the level of luxury and comfort that the GC did like @Wear Rare Airs alluded to.

I will live and die by the 4Runner. That 2006 is one of the last cars Toyota made completely in Japan. And unless that motor has 300k he is not doing a thing to repair anything. That's why resale is so high.

Last edited:
I will live and die by the 4Runner. That 2006 is one of the last cars Toyota made completely in Japan. And unless that motor has 300k he is not doing a thing to repair anything. That's why resale is so high.
Yeah it only has 95K
eek.gif

Almost a year since I sold my 2004 M3 for my 2016 Mustang GT

Mod List include:

-Mishimoto Oil Separator
-Mishimoto CAI
-Corsa Xtreme Catback Exhaust
-Stainless Power Catted Long Tube Headers
-Lund Tune
-Steeda Progressives
-Roush quarter window and side scoops
-Roush decklid
-Black Emblem pack from CJPP
-GT350R Steering Wheel
-GT350 Push Start button
-MGW X-Spec Low Profile short shifter
-Raceseng custom Ashiko knob
-Project 6gr-5's 20x10/20x11
-Continental Extremecontact Sports 285/35/20 315/35/20

Don't have current numbers as of right now since I don't have access to a dyno atm

Any thoughts NT?
Definitely get the 4runner.  It will outlast the Jeep 2 lifetimes.  Those 4runners are like tanks and don't want to die and might even be worth more than the jeep in a few years.  It is missing a few things like back-up cameras and such given it's age but that stuff is something you can easily add.  

Do not listen to this man....not true at all. reliability is going to be night and day. Even if it was a 2002, the 4Runner will be extremely reliable

Last edited:

Mod List include:
-Mishimoto Oil Separator

-Mishimoto CAI

-Lund Tune

-Steeda Progressives

-Roush decklid

-GT350R Steering Wheel

-GT350 Push Start button

Don't have current numbers as of right now since I don't have access to a dyno

Corsa xtremes and long tubes gotta be loud af lol

Any thoughts NT?
4Runner 100%

Mod List include:
-Mishimoto Oil Separator

-Mishimoto CAI

-Lund Tune

-Steeda Progressives

-Roush decklid

-GT350R Steering Wheel

-GT350 Push Start button

Don't have current numbers as of right now since I don't have access to a dyno atm

Repped for tasteful modding. Do you have any dyno or 1/4 mile numbers? More pics too.

Last edited:
Na no dyno numbers atm and I've yet to go to the track lol. I'll see if I can get some videos up.

Edit: Corsa Xtremes and long tubes can be loud lol..its pretty mellow at cruising but once you get on it it screams.

Last edited:

Do not listen to this man....not true at all. reliability is going to be night and day. Even if it was a 2002, the 4Runner will be extremely reliable

i never said da 4runner wasn't a roach after a apocalypse reliable, but its a body on frame from 2006, you gotta make sure things haven't been neglected cuz its just been sitting around, plus a 2006 Toyota isn't gonna be luxury tech laden like some snobs like em to be.

this gen Grand Cherokee is critically acclaimed so there is so slander that will be valid on it whatever.

Back
Top Bottom