\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Go for the JK, personally i wouldnt buy a JL until theyve had a few years to work out the kinks

2014 BMW 640i w/ 29K miles for $35K with an additional $4K for a 6-yr/125K mile extended warranty..someone tell me this is a bad idea

Saw this lambo..obvious fiero kit car, or is this a legit Lamborghini? lol

IMG_7222.JPG
IMG_7224.JPG

Got a flat tire today. I think it was a pothole in the parking lot at work. Wonder if there's any kind of warranty on tires. It's only a month old and it got destroyed

Got a new toy for my truck :smokin

20170822_192511.jpg

Loaded the canned CAI 91 octane tune from diablosport, pretty happy with it so far. I'm not sure if the truck is faster, but it's definitely more fun to drive. It's more responsive, is quicker to downshift, and holds gears a little longer too. Next up, a custom tune.

Got a new toy for my truck :smokin

20170822_192511.jpg

Loaded the canned CAI 91 octane tune from diablosport, pretty happy with it so far. I'm not sure if the truck is faster, but it's definitely more fun to drive. It's more responsive, is quicker to downshift, and holds gears a little longer too. Next up, a custom tune.
I was thinking of getting one for the civic. Just don't think I wanna void the warranty so soon. It would put me at about 245/270 to the wheels and would remove the rev hang it comes with from factory. Maybe for Christmas :lol:

Honestly, it's just best to get a custom tune from a local tune shop...you'll most likely pay the same amount however you'll get better results...

I was thinking of getting one for the civic. Just don't think I wanna void the warranty so soon. It would put me at about 245/270 to the wheels and would remove the rev hang it comes with from factory. Maybe for Christmas :lol:
What does it make to the wheels stock? I bought this tuner used for a steal so I couldn't turn it down for the money.

Honestly, it's just best to get a custom tune from a local tune shop...you'll most likely pay the same amount however you'll get better results...
I'll be getting an email tune and dialling it in via data logging by a well known Jeep SRT8 tuner, unfortunately there are no local tuners here that I would trust. Personally I think getting a custom tune AND having the tuner is the best option, as then you can switch tunes or go back to stock if needed. I bought my tuner used for a steal, so if I ever sell my truck I'll be able to sell the tuner separately for what I paid for it.

What does it make to the wheels stock? I bought this tuner used for a steal so I couldn't turn it down for the money.

I'll be getting an email tune and dialling it in via data logging by a well known Jeep SRT8 tuner, unfortunately there are no local tuners here that I would trust. Personally I think getting a custom tune AND having the tuner is the best option, as then you can switch tunes or go back to stock if needed. I bought my tuner used for a steal, so if I ever sell my truck I'll be able to sell the tuner separately for what I paid for it.

Yeah I'm kind of in the same situation. Some of the top LSx tuners in the country offer e-tunes via data logging.

Cool beans. I had brought the Diablo tuning and sent it back 3 times after it product failing to tune the transmission. Canned tuning, is not the way to go for me. I was warned by several shops but didn't listen.

Someone recommended me to OverKill Motorsport. Spoke with them, paid for the AutoCal. The tuning was through email based on data logging. Like you said, I have my stock tune, street tune and track tune. Best decision I ever made.

Glad you're able to find someone that's a good tuner...wrong calibration can cause all kinds of long terms problems...

Let us know your dyno numbers when done.

Makes 205/190 which is what Honda advertises and is actually underrated according to people on the forums who have put theirs on a dyno

Makes 205/190 which is what Honda advertises and is actually underrated according to people on the forums who have put theirs on a dyno
Wow, those are pretty good gains off a tune! I'm assuming the new civic si is turboed then?

Hey guys I want a dsg m140i in blue and was wondering if anyone here owns one? And can tell me anything I need to know. Iv googled and know about my mods but how's the car.

Hey guys I want a dsg m140i in blue and was wondering if anyone here owns one? And can tell me anything I need to know. Iv googled and know about my mods but how's the car.

Wish we got these in the states.

I've always thought the Bimmer hot hatch was pretty cool. I don't know why but a RWD hot hatch was always weird to me (although I know you can get an xDrive option). :lol:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom