\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hahahaha yeah the virtual cockpit is dope I wouldn't use it as the car has a heads up display. That's for show. I've never owned either brand I am coming from a 2015 Mercedes C 300.
Definitely the A5

audi-ces-dash-1.jpg

:pimp:

My man up above you might want to block out the license plate on the M3. I don't care if my plate it out there, but some people are real sensitive about that. Love that GS, doing a 2JZ in my 97 SC. I can't WAIT to pull up to some newer cars. Going to do the engine first then the body later, goal is 650 so SRT's and CTS V beware. SMILE.

May be buying a Tesla S80 in the next couple of weeks...Any Tesla owners - 2013/2014 models...

Anything I should look for? Pros and Cons? How the Mainteance on this vehicle?

My man up above you might want to block out the license plate on the M3. I don't care if my plate it out there, but some people are real sensitive about that. Love that GS, doing a 2JZ in my 97 SC. I can't WAIT to pull up to some newer cars. Going to do the engine first then the body later, goal is 650 so SRT's and CTS V beware. SMILE.

He still needs a tune on the GS the big single turbo don't get full boost until 4800 rpm's he's only on 15 psi.

I ate him up in my e92 335i pretty bad

My car heads what do y'all think 2018 A5 sportback Quattro or 2017 530i xDrive? Im torn between the 2. Smh

If you need a bigger car, the 530. But the A5 is beautiful in person. I work for Audi Corporate and everytime I drive that car around, it turns heads. The amount of technology that Audi put in that car is amazing.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...ts-new-fancy-compression-ignition-engine.html

The Japanese automaker has begun testing the first mules for the next-generation Mazda3, featuring the company’s new spark-controlled compression ignition engine. Although the prototypes spy photographers have caught testing look just like the current Mazda3, the “Skyactiv-X” decals on the side of the cars tell a different story. The new engine was introduced earlier this month and is the world’s first production gasoline engine to use compression ignition and will debut on the next-gen Mazda3 in 2019 with a 2.0-liter supercharged four-cylinder version.

If you need a bigger car, the 530. But the A5 is beautiful in person. I work for Audi Corporate and everytime I drive that car around, it turns heads. The amount of technology that Audi put in that car is amazing.
Personally am not fan of the new redesign of the A5, I wanted a Sportback back in 2014 but they were only available in Europe. I ended up getting an S5 and loved it, the lines on the new Audi are to sharp and drastic for my taste. I loved my 05 545 though, bodystyle aged beautifully. Couple guys in my neighborhood have that bodystyle. Gorgeous.

Poor type R smh
It's kinda growing on me but I still think it's too much design wise. If I had one that wing would be gone. That's part of the reason I wanted a regular hatchback cause it looks like a less ricer version of the type r.

Poor type R smh
It's kinda growing on me but I still think it's too much design wise. If I had one that wing would be gone. That's part of the reason I wanted a regular hatchback cause it looks like a less ricer version of the type r.

Here's my opinion on the Type R (aesthetically).

If it was too plain, people would cry "oh but it looks like another civic". A lot of people complaina bout how "boring" the Golf r looks.

Car looks great, IMO.

I ended up getting the 530. Gonna paint rims, tint, and put black covers on side mirrors. Let me know what you guys think.

real talk why is it bad to buy a used supercar/ high end luxury car? I see 2010 r8s going for 75-90k and 09 aston martin vantage v8 starting at 50k. Mileages are all under 50k for these. Is maintenance overrated? I didnt buy the car I have now so really I have no clue on this lol

real talk why is it bad to buy a used supercar/ high end luxury car? I see 2010 r8s going for 75-90k and 09 aston martin vantage v8 starting at 50k. Mileages are all under 50k for these. Is maintenance overrated? I didnt buy the car I have now so really I have no clue on this lol
Won't speak on the Aston but there's nothing wrong with the audi per se. The engine and the rtronic and 6 speed transmission are rock solid and there are plenty of high mileage ones going strong. However earlier r8s are known to have a few issues which are far from cheap. Cracking subframes, magnetic suspension failure and ac compressor failures are not rare and should be expected. Each of these will be out of warranty repairs on a car that old and can cost up to $10k give or take which isn't a cost many are willing to swallow. It's safer to spend the extra money up front on a newer one where these issues have already been addressed.

Back
Top Bottom