\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BC1E2080-099B-4D32-8EEB-96E74481D109.jpeg

This thang make me wanna bussanuh

Id take a chevy or two over a porsche. You guys act like a few seconds at a track is life. And we all know the same people talking about Porsche> don't even track their own cars and even if they do I bet they don't even compete in anything and would buy the automatic :lol:

People usually slow down for a few lengths and gas it :lol: or if they on the streets they run everything signs lights crosswalks ect

AN AUTOMATIC PORSCHE = DISGRACE. :lol:

That’s the 392 with the open hood right? I got a 15 GTI lol rolls only cause fwd
That’s the shaker
No open hood on mine
But yeah 392
First u was envisioning the lengths
U were gonna beat me by
Now u coping pleas :lol:

Rented a maro ss. Nice lift. Ave 100 on 680 east bay. Hr- sac to San jo. dips fun. Hemis & vettes pretty chill on the 80. It’s the foreign (bmw, Mercedes) that rev up when u hittin 90. B on some gran turismo type ****

That’s the shaker
No open hood on mine
But yeah 392
I think that open good design is dope as hell. :lol: I’m waiting to come across a scat pack to see how I compare. I’m bored of my current tune and it’s limited being a piggyback. This summer instead of an intercooler I’m just doing a flash tune. Base file should put me at 311 whp/350 wtq

406 whp

404 whp

Wanted some with torque figures
421 whp/415 wtq

419 whp/411 wtq

These were all stock. Not too bad. A Golf R GTI setup would be interesting against a stock Scat. For the lulz :ohwell:

BC1E2080-099B-4D32-8EEB-96E74481D109.jpeg

This thang make me wanna bussanuh
Monster :pimp:

My buddy just got an allocation for one. His build is about to be locked any day now and he still hasn't decided if he's going with White or Chalk. I told him to get Chalk. Either way i cant wait to peep it when he gets it. And see how it compares to his Huracan Performante.

406 whp

404 whp

Wanted some with torque figures
421 whp/415 wtq

419 whp/411 wtq

These were all stock. Not too bad. A Golf R GTI setup would be interesting against a stock Scat. For the lulz :ohwell:

Vids didn’t even look like they had it full throttle
Gotta show me more proof
Not just some yt vid
Someone started shooting halfway

Scat packs definitely make around 420rwhp it just doesnt seem like it cause shes a heavy girl. The 392 in a 3k car would be flying

Giving me old numbers
And I don’t know his setup
So I ain’t rollin
Either way
U ain’t whoopin me bruh
My pride won’t allow it
Oh i know i won’t be able to win :lol: I just wanted to see dyno numbers lmao but my car weighs 3k :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom