\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If you'd bought a Ferrari you could be back at 4 in no time
I ordered my Scat Pack Shaker in Jan.2016 and they delivered it Feb.2016. It had 12 mile's on it upon delivery. She now has 1,949 mile's on it lol. It help's not having it as my daily driver and a summertime only toy.

First factory truck i seen with Borlas

Basic tahoes already running in the 60s .. this particular burb def gonna start around 85

I regret getting 35% tint on the whip. Should've went 25% :smh:

I had 20 in the truck it was perfect all around.

How long have u had it? Might as well go ahead n switch it out or can u bare lookin at it for another year or so

20180508_162759_HDR.jpg

Cat that i just spotted at the beamer dealership

Last edited:
This mentality just doesn't make sense to me.
I’m saying in a drag race if both drivers are auto it’s mostly a car race and not as much of a drivers race. Rather than if both are manual then it’s mostly up to the driver if they miss a shift, shift too early, launch at wrong rpm etc. all I’m saying is there’s less room for error on an automatic I’m not trying to bash autos or anything. I was replying to his statement saying “you can have all the mods in the world it’s the driver that makes the difference”

Automatics require almost no skill thats why they appeal to most people. Not the .10 faster time they get from a track like most say they get the autos for. A automatic cant be a drivers car imo

I drive an automatic.
I didn't get a license til i was 19. First car at almost 21 was an auto integra that i got from a friend who was selling for 2k. ive only owned 2 cars since. both DSG autos. and at no time has the dsg made me feel like my car was in my way. The automatic integra felt that way a lot though.

I've driven a friends manual 3 short times in my life. I get the concept, its not rocket science. If forced to learn it anyone can and they should not be intimidated. But I haven't been inclined to get rid of the cars I bought to master the manual transmission. I have fun pushing my automatics. I learned driving lines in Gran Turismo and weight transfer in my Integra due to its tossable lightweight characteristics. I've learned to push my limits in autocross events. Dual clutch autos are the future and manual purists should get over themselves.

No mames gran turismo? Thats just like saying i mastered manual in forza so that means i can do it irl. I am well aware autos arent going anywhere but if you dont think they wont offer a manual transmission for purist then your ill. And if that ever does happen there will always be aftermarket support for real drivers

No mames gran turismo? Thats just like saying i mastered manual in forza so that means i can do it irl. I am well aware autos arent going anywhere but if you dont think they wont offer a manual transmission for purist then your ill. And if that ever does happen there will always be aftermarket support for real drivers
:lol: I didn’t wanna say it

Back
Top Bottom