\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well depends which 5.0 we’re talking. The newest 2018 has significant improvements over the ones before. That only says gt 5.0 which could be anything between 2011 and the present
whats different on the 2018?

Thinking of signing up for one of those track days where you have an instructor and they tell you 3.5/4 hours on the track

It’s 2 hundred bucks
Would be my first time on the track
What do you guys think?

Well worth it. Your first track day is going to be super intimidating and it always helps to have an instructor show you the race line your first time at any track. But I warn you, once you go to the track once you're going to be hooked. Nothing beats it IMO.

Porsche Experience in the A is pretty expensive. $475 and up for a 1.5 hour 911 experience, depending on model. Regardless, I need to get down there and learn how to really drive.

Porsche Experience in the A is pretty expensive. $475 and up for a 1.5 hour 911 experience, depending on model. Regardless, I need to get down there and learn how to really drive.

You wont learn much. I've done the Turbo S and GT3RS experiences. The skid pad is fun, as are some of the obstacle courses, but you'll learn a lot more at an actual track (ideally a forgiving one without walls surrounding the track in case you go off-track).

whats different on the 2018?
Well the power is bumped to 465 instead of 435 and they added the 10 speed transmission As well as a new performance package (pp2) that competes with the 1LE package from Chevy. So basically a suspension, wider wheel, brake upgrade

Well the power is bumped to 465 instead of 435 and they added the 10 speed transmission As well as a new performance package (pp2) that competes with the 1LE package from Chevy. So basically a suspension, wider wheel, brake upgrade
Nice didn’t know they bumped it to 465, about time :pimp:

Well on this note. I've just been informed that the 2015 SRT392 Challenger that we sold yesterday afternoon, was wrecked last night and totalled by insurance due to frame damage.
Wait y’all sold one and someone destroyed it the same day?

Well on this note. I've just been informed that the 2015 SRT392 Challenger that we sold yesterday afternoon, was wrecked last night and totalled by insurance due to frame damage.

Wow thats a bummer.

But that doesnt mean challengers cant handle. Mustangs crash everyday b!

Wow thats a bummer.

But that doesnt mean challengers cant handle. Mustangs crash everyday b!
Correction, people crash everyday
Respect ur car
00F815EE-4C1A-4253-BAC8-EACB707019D3.gif

Wife took me for my bday this year. Expensive, but fun. If anything you'll learn how to control slides & drift. Unless of course you have a track ready car that same money can be spent for real drivers lessons. Imo this is one of those once in a lifetime experiences.

I'll hold judgement until I see one in person, but as of now Im not a fan. The tech is dope tho, but you already know, reliability and all that

Damn that's disappointing. Toyota stay ripping people off for their sports cars. That damn BRZ/FRS/whatever has gotta be the lamest way to spend 30k on a sports car ever

Always said this. If they would have came stock with forced induction, they would have a solid choice for a sports car.

Always said this. If they would have came stock with forced induction, they would have a solid choice for a sports car.
Ya they botched it. The idea of a small fun car could have been a good car with the right execution. But it's trash.

I'd pay more money for a 15 year old s2000 than I'd pay for one of those things

Lol new Supra gonna be under 400hp and $50k+. Hope the tuning potential is on the level of the 2JZ, or its gon be a major flop.

IMG_7596.JPG

Been waiting on this car forever.

The initial markup at dealers is going to be laughably bad. Sad!

Back
Top Bottom