\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol new Supra gonna be under 400hp and $50k+. Hope the tuning potential is on the level of the 2JZ, or its gon be a major flop.

IMG_7596.JPG
Forgot this was even happening because I swear it’s been a rumor forever

Is it in production? Release?

Thinking of signing up for one of those track days where you have an instructor and they tell you 3.5/4 hours on the track

It’s 2 hundred bucks
Would be my first time on the track
What do you guys think?
Do it bro!!! Seen alot of youtube videos of owner's doin track day's with their hemi's. Post some vid content here if you go through with it. I'd love to take my Shaker out to a track, but no tracks in nyc :-( The car is better suited for a dragstrip for sure but it won't hurt to track it & learn a thing or 2

Correction, people crash everyday
Respect ur car
00F815EE-4C1A-4253-BAC8-EACB707019D3.gif
100 % facts right here. People don't know or understand that they have limit's. Can't be out there drivin wild with any car especially high performance one's. When I first got the Scat, I once turned off the traction control by hittin the button once. Gave it 50% throttle on a slight right and slid and almost hit a dumpster :rofl:lmfao but I quickly counter steered & caught it +4 piston Brembos helped save the day and avoided it...NEVER turned traction control off after that. Gotta respect your car so you don't wind up killin yourself or other's. Car's don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people & gun's don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people.

Ya they botched it. The idea of a small fun car could have been a good car with the right execution. But it's trash.

I'd pay more money for a 15 year old s2000 than I'd pay for one of those things

Damn thats a lot of hate for car i think is very well done and fun. Stayed true to what they wanted the car to be.

100 % facts right here. People don't know or understand that they have limit's. Can't be out there drivin wild with any car especially high performance one's. When I first got the Scat, I once turned off the traction control by hittin the button once. Gave it 50% throttle on a slight right and slid and almost hit a dumpster :rofl:lmfao but I quickly counter steered & caught it +4 piston Brembos helped save the day and avoided it...NEVER turned traction control off after that. Gotta respect your car so you don't wind up killin yourself or other's. Car's don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people & gun's don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people.
:rofl:
Same
Almost ran into oncoming traffic
hit a guard rail and ran into a Ditch turning the traction control off on the scat
All In one swoop
And all I did was turn left at a stop light
And it wasn’t even all the way off
It was 50% off
After that
Never again
Even in sport mode I have it changed to normal traction :lol:

I thought the same when I bought my C2S back in 2016. 10 months later I was driving a GT3. It's a slippery slope :smh:
Tell me about it.
Just got mine 4s a couple months ago and still keeping my eyes open for a 991.2 4gts or tt. Hopefully prices drop once 992s start showing up.

Tell me about it.
Just got mine 4s a couple months ago and still keeping my eyes open for a 991.2 4gts or tt. Hopefully prices drop once 992s start showing up.

I’ve had mine for two years next month. After about six months I was itching for more power but that feeling has passed. I have caught myself looking for a 997 GTS though... but they’re a lot more expensive than my ‘07 C2S.

If I found the right color combo I’d definitely entertain an upgrade to a 997.2 C2S in a couple years at below $50k.

Back
Top Bottom