\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

49294B24-CD34-4277-9664-1BBE7BE46EA2.jpeg

If it rains today i might be upset.
Where u gunna be at today
Today I got time

I stay in track mode with basically zero traction/stability control...got sketchy a few times, but I'm good as long as I don't go past half throttle lol. I mainly use it for the throttle response cause it makes it easily to blip and downshift.
I guess you got it down to a science after drivin it like that after a while.

I got a scatpack shaker.

https://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/sx-306-5011.htm

I found these for the shaker, undecided if i should get this or the brace u got
Speedlogix is a very reputed aftermarket brand so you'll be fine. Read on Challengertalk.com and many owner's have the same bar you pointed out. Me personally I'm a "purist" type & try to stick to OEM product's for as long as I can, If I can't then aftermarket it is. Also, OEM was created for the vehicle's from factory specs so it's precise & accurate in fitment...sometimes aftermarket item's fit a little funny. But in your case compare both and see which best fit's your need's. Also, I highly suggest you get both front & rear...don't do just rear because the car is nose heavy with 55/45 front/rear weight distribution.

I have 305 drag radials on the rear on a 10.5 inch rim. To my knowledge a 315-35-20 DR is not made. No traction probs at all and put on a P4D rear diff brace to reduce the wheel hop when launching, as we know wheel hop eventually causes damage bc from that stress constantly (at the track) something is going to let loose.

Have that and the DSS 1 piece DS.

Nittos NT05R comes in a 315 35 20

Back
Top Bottom