\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Agreed. Kingfoam I think I remember dudes advising you to get something with more power when you were initially looking for a car but you said you weren't ready for it. That feeling wears off quick, huh? :lol:

Yup. You guys were 100% right.

A christmas gift. I don't know much about cars, let alone engines, so hopefully I'll learn something putting this together. Appears to be pretty cool. Actually "runs" once it's put together correctly.

2qveag8.jpg

2njk23b.jpg

Please post vids once you get it up and running. Im very interested in this.

Idk how y'all stomach the depreciation on a new non exclusive car :sick:
Easy! If it's your dream car & you have no plans on sellin it in the distant future...depreciation should not matter. It's all a subjective territory, just depends what lens you're lookin at it with. Me, personally I alway's wanted American Muscle and in '08 the retro Chally dropped & I knew then and there with time and financial plannin Imma get me some hemi action one day. And if you got a V8 version you'll be aight

Idk how y'all stomach the depreciation on a new non exclusive car :sick:
And I'll be damned if I bought my dream car "used", it's NEW or bust. Nothin feels better then drivin a brand spankin new factory-fresh vehicle BELIEVE THAT. Will gladly take the depreciation hit with a big :D on my face...don't want another person's leftover's

Back
Top Bottom