\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do IT

https://www.japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1993-twin-turbo-toyota-supra/

B858EF40-67A2-4296-B87D-7E8E5A41BF1B.jpeg

Nothing concrete however they have to have some ideas what they want in the next one. However personally they should stop production for 3/4 years then come out with a totally redesigned one changing the game again.

However they did the R&D and are going to keep squeezing every penny out of it.

titang545 titang545 One thing they ought to do is trim down the car's overall size to R32-R33 dimensions.

THIS is how i like to see Boxes and other Donk'd whips set up.. Wheels fitted right and not too crazy. Clean exterior/interior and a good beast under the hood. Seem like the Chi dudes been ahead of the rest of the clique when it comes to this community.

B455B003-8344-45A6-9A8F-BA1A63874E4D.jpeg

Was gonna buy black emblems for my Si but decided I’d try to paint them myself. A little bit of sanding and primer/paint/clear coat and they came out decent. Was gonna wet sand and buff a little but I figured they’re good enough like this and don’t wanna risk ruining them. Overall happy with the result. :smile: Will post pics in the daylight on the car later

I can't get over the rear-end or the interior of the 992. I'll reserve judgement, however, until the GT3 and GT3RS are announced/released.

B455B003-8344-45A6-9A8F-BA1A63874E4D.jpeg

Was gonna buy black emblems for my Si but decided I’d try to paint them myself. A little bit of sanding and primer/paint/clear coat and they came out decent. Was gonna wet sand and buff a little but I figured they’re good enough like this and don’t wanna risk ruining them. Overall happy with the result. :smile: Will post pics in the daylight on the car later
Looks like a quality job, as long as you take your time you shouldn't ruin them.
I can't get over the rear-end or the interior of the 992. I'll reserve judgement, however, until the GT3 and GT3RS are announced/released.
Yikes just saw the back in the video. EEEK don't like that at all, almost couldn't believe it was really the Porsche. Those taillights.
Capture1.PNG

Why would any normal person do that? its Common sense to not do that, no need for that article.
Don't be surprised by the number of people who do overfill, if it was common sense then car companies wouldn't have devised a complex system on combating it.

Lets not go down the road of articles that exist that don't need to exist.

keep my car at half a tank. usually last me about 2 weeks of driving to work and back.

only filled my tank once, had a range of 450 miles, averaging 33-35mpg @75-80 on freeway from Toledo,Oh to Bowling Green,Ky (Corvette Museum) about 415 miles away, made it there with little under a 1/4 tank to spare.

if people understood and paid attention to their cars(mpg) more they wouldnt need to fill up

keep my car at half a tank. usually last me about 2 weeks of driving to work and back.

only filled my tank once, had a range of 450 miles, averaging 33-35mpg @75-80 on freeway from Toledo,Oh to Bowling Green,Ky (Corvette Museum) about 415 miles away, made it there with little under a 1/4 tank to spare.

if people understood and paid attention to their cars(mpg) more they wouldnt need to fill up
Bastard
My full tank is 200 miles
15mpg
Last about 5 days

How long have you been driving? So you have never filled your car up from half a tank?
I haven’t seen a single person do that, enough to warrant an article about it.
I don't think you are very observant then, I am always keeping my head on a swivel and aware of my surroundings. I'm not Jason Bourne, however when I hear the click of the pump and see people putting more gas in after that I notice.

How long have you been driving? So you have never filled your car up from half a tank?

I don't think you are very observant then, I am always keeping my head on a swivel and aware of my surroundings. I'm not Jason Bourne, however when I hear the click of the pump and see people putting more gas in after that I notice.

You must’ve done something in your past and scared of retaliation. No, I actually mind my business and I’m not paranoid like you. I’m sure your stress levels and high blood pressure are through the roof because, you don’t mind your business and like to stare at people pumping their own gas. You’d be a good watchdog.

Back
Top Bottom