\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You must’ve done something in your past and scared of retaliation. No, I actually mind my business and I’m not paranoid like you. I’m sure your stress levels and high blood pressure are through the roof because, you don’t mind your business and like to stare at people pumping their own gas. You’d be a good watchdog.
Done something in my past no, I live in the Northern VA area gas station where DC sniper killed someone is about 20 mins from my house. The gas station is in the suburbs and isn't a high crime area, those not paying attention are the first ones who get taken out first. You can mind your business and still be aware and alert, but whatever keep walking with your head down and playing dumb.

I over filled once but it was Costco’s fault. They’re pump was faulty and didn’t stop when my tank was full. I was sittin in the car wit the door open and sounded like someone was pouring water out. That sound was gas spilling out of my car wit the pump still going SMH...

Done something in my past no, I live in the Northern VA area gas station where DC sniper killed someone is about 20 mins from my house. The gas station is in the suburbs and isn't a high crime area, those not paying attention are the first ones who get taken out first. You can mind your business and still be aware and alert, but whatever keep walking with your head down and playing dumb.
I’m the same way as you, always watching my surroundings. Can’t sit with my back to the door I find it uncomfortable. Call me a people watcher or whatever but I just do it and I’m perfectly comfortable not paranoid or anything :lol:

I over filled once but it was Costco’s fault. They’re pump was faulty and didn’t stop when my tank was full. I was sittin in the car wit the door open and sounded like someone was pouring water out. That sound was gas spilling out of my car wit the pump still going SMH...
MAN that pisses me off happened once to me also. I was like why do I hear liquid spilling, either it is someone else's car or mine either way I popped out the car. Probably lost like a buck from the gas spilling out.
I’m the same way as you, always watching my surroundings. Can’t sit with my back to the door I find it uncomfortable. Call me a people watcher or whatever but I just do it and I’m perfectly comfortable not paranoid or anything :lol:
Yeah man I have a lot of former military fans and picked that up from them, it is always an adventure when we all go out to eat. Wives are like ok we will just sit across from all of you, basically 3 guys sitting next to each other with our wives in front of us.

niceshoes247 niceshoes247

haha its all on GM, that AFM system switches back and forth from 4cyl to v6 on freeway.

titang545 titang545

been driving about 22 year(license at 19, first car at 20)

grew up in Detroit, so no need to be at a gas station longer than i need. word to the thugs and police

but yea i calculate how many gallons i need before i go, and search for best prices around. ill put 10 gallons in at the most.
i only drive about 80 miles a week for work, rest of the time my girl drives or im sitting at home.

niceshoes247 niceshoes247

haha its all on GM, that AFM system switches back and forth from 4cyl to v6 on freeway.

titang545 titang545

been driving about 22 year(license at 19, first car at 20)

grew up in Detroit, so no need to be at a gas station longer than i need. word to the thugs and police

but yea i calculate how many gallons i need before i go, and search for best prices around. ill put 10 gallons in at the most.
i only drive about 80 miles a week for work, rest of the time my girl drives or im sitting at home.
You tell your girl not to fill up also?

naw but she has picked up on my habits

she has a 18 Murano, so her gas mileage about the same on average 19-21mpg. she drives more so she might fill up from time to time

Only way I am lasting 5 days on a full tank is if the car is sitting. Not in VA 45 minute commute is considered a good commute.

CFD42A23-4CB8-4CB0-AFC6-9861332C3BFF.jpeg
53D27313-0651-43D7-99F1-A3E7E6F246B7.jpeg
6344B952-06BE-4E6C-9D1B-4C2514C95A76.jpeg

Finally washed it after three weeks.

Hate cleaning wheels. Can't imagine how them bbs wheel guys do it

Why would any normal person do that? its Common sense to not do that, no need for that article.

Don't be surprised by the number of people who do overfill, if it was common sense then car companies wouldn't have devised a complex system on combating it.

Lets not go down the road of articles that exist that don't need to exist.

My Pops was and probably still is notorious for this. Ended up fouling the EVAP/Charcoal canister on my Passat (B6) thanks to this logic of rounding up to the nearest dollar. :smh:

Learned my lesson and started getting second opinions on his 'advice'. :lol:

Ain’t washed in like almost 2 months
And u know how it’s been raining :smh:
Smh what color u got?

Someone told me all the debris sitting on ur car can damage the ceramic coating so I decided to wash more often now.
Glad to see he started the show back up because he stopped for a while.

Dude he's one of the few guys I can watch his videos.

I'm glad he's posting more.

Back
Top Bottom