\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw the new 8 series and Q8 out in the wild today

The Q8 looks better than the Urus

Iono fam. I’ve seen both up close and I’d rather take the Lambo. Parked next to one and it was ridiculous

But I’ve sat inside the Q8 on the showroom floor and it’s definitely nice. Felt smaller than the Q7 that I test drive also though.

Daaaaamn boy you stay around my way. Stay safe on 210 fam. I ****ing hate taking 210 anywhere, people can't drive for **** and half the highway is ****ed up construction street. So many accidents and deaths on 210 on a regular basis.
Couple days before the accident my wife was telling me how it's one of the most dangerous roads in the area smh. I love riding/driving on it when its open tho.

Test drove a 2019 STI this morning and I finally see what the hype is about. Idk if this year is vastly different from the previous years, but I almost feel like I wasted 3 years of my life in a 2016 WRX. Everything in the STi just feels better. Even the "outdated" engine stock felt better than my stage 2 protuned FA. My pregnant wife even liked the ride better lol. I don't even know if I'd be mad if a new jawn were to drop next year with all the hybrid rumors Im hearing. The STi is the last of a true car. I also looked at a couple luxury performance cars online, but it just doesn't make sense to me to pay $40k+ on a used car when I can get a brand new car with comparable performance for a little less. Only car I'd do that for is a P-car or a secondary weekend whip.

The one Honda dealer I went to wouldn't let me test drive the Type R, and they wanted $5k over sticker. I'd still like to drive one to get a comparison, but the STi is at the top of my list.

E6D296E6-79E7-48D9-9F99-DEEDA52C5633.jpeg
Wood.

Test drove a 2019 STI this morning and I finally see what the hype is about. Idk if this year is vastly different from the previous years, but I almost feel like I wasted 3 years of my life in a 2016 WRX. Everything in the STi just feels better. Even the "outdated" engine stock felt better than my stage 2 protuned FA. My pregnant wife even liked the ride better lol. I don't even know if I'd be mad if a new jawn were to drop next year with all the hybrid rumors Im hearing. The STi is the last of a true car. I also looked at a couple luxury performance cars online, but it just doesn't make sense to me to pay $40k+ on a used car when I can get a brand new car with comparable performance for a little less. Only car I'd do that for is a P-car or a secondary weekend whip.

The one Honda dealer I went to wouldn't let me test drive the Type R, and they wanted $5k over sticker. I'd still like to drive one to get a comparison, but the STi is at the top of my list.

Not huge differences but it got a new air intake..new exhaust..and better pistons.

I would personally wait for the new one.

I really dont see Subaru making it a hybrid.
They just built a new 2.4 liter twin turbo engine for the ascent, so they're prolly gonna a throw that in the STI.

Stay away from Goodyear. Trash tires. Michelin, Continental/General, Pirelli, Hankook are better rated tires.
I loved Kumho early on in life, don't know if they are still producing same quality. I am having great results from Bridgestone had Dueler on my truck for like 2 years 60K miles. Lexus also came with Bridgestone and treating me well for two years so far. I use to use the Continental DWTS on my old 545, good price and good results.
Couple days before the accident my wife was telling me how it's one of the most dangerous roads in the area smh. I love riding/driving on it when its open tho.
Crazy how looking back on things you notice little signs, sucks we always notice them after something happens.

Any at Carmax or any other used car place, dealers are such A holes sometimes. Like dude you are going to be in the car, I'm not about to be Michael Lowry test driving it.
i003247.jpg

Not huge differences but it got a new air intake..new exhaust..and better pistons.

They just built a new 2.4 liter twin turbo engine for the ascent, so they're prolly gonna a throw that in the STI.
This is what a lot of people think as well when it came out. It's basically a beefed up FA engine. It makes sense, but knowing Subaru we just gonna have to wait and see lol.

Really dont care about #'s matching right now. But i rather get a 65 - 67. Disc brakes during that time and for motors i rather an L78 - L89.

Got Michelin pilot sport as3+ on my ride, one of the best tires ive ever owned. Feels like im riding on rails, even in the rain. Really responsive around corners and overall good control feel. A bit on the pricey side but tires are one thing u really dont wanna cheap out on.

GTI vs 5.0
Rematch from my last run. Confirmed it’s exhaust and tune, won both the 40 and 60 roll. Video is of the 40 roll.

Gapping V8's? Either dude can't drive or you're pushing some serious power. Impressive either way. :pimp:

dead stokc dead stokc I daily a '19 and I had a '17 on lease. Day and night difference between the 15'-17' & 18'+ cars.

crystalmethod crystalmethod I think they'll run the 2.0 from the WRX with different tuning and go with an electric motor in the rear. This is Subaru's 'halo' car so there's some pressure to 'innovate'.

Back
Top Bottom