\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You'll wildin' now. Police version does not have roof rails and runs on some tiny 16" steel wheels. There's also the lack of any kind of badging.

sgamon sgamon 's joint is just a clean looking GR. :pimp::smokin

Stop it. Like others said, don't matter what types of features it has on it. Those Ford Explorers are cop cars, period.

And you know law enforcement officials drive plain/regular ones. Right?

Nothing but explorer cop cars in NYC. Always on edge when I see one behind me at night cuz I have tint

Yeah it may be regional, but out my way ALL cops in every city/town drive them. I only see Chargers out of state in the boondocks/middle of nowhere.

Finally got some decent weather here to wash and wax her
IMG_2019.jpg
Nope it stays parked outside

:lol: thanks it’s just a cheap car to move the family around that’s all.
it’s like giving the guy here with the hellcat charger a “thumbs down” cause he looks like a cop at night.
Idk about you guys but I rarely see those explorer cop cars I mostly see chargers or taurus’

Police & Sherrif 85% in Explorer
Highway Patrol & Trooper 95% in Charger

How much u gonna sell it for if u don’t fix the transmission
Figured people were gonna low ball me if I didn't fix it. Hopefully it will sell faster rather than sit. If I can get 4k-5k, I can live with that.

Thought about trading it in but these jokers probably won't give me more than 2k

For the dads out there. Best sedans that fit a car seat nicely in the back in the 45-50k range (or less)?

Back
Top Bottom