\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What kind of power is to be expected? I want to boost my trailblazer but then I'd have to upgrade my transmission because they're soft as glass
I’m looking to get 450 whp, tuner said 460-480 whp is definitely doable. 500 whp is around the limit for a V1 journal bearing. V2 Triple ball bearings are rated up to 600 whp.

Differential
U gon be launching hard?
Open diff life lol I’ll only be digging on the track with an actual slick setup. There’s Mk7’s GTIs doing low 11’s and a few high 10’s with no problem to the axles (simple poly dog bone mount insert)

My dealership had a b5 blue hellcat challenger
With that “new sport spoiler”
Still here from when I came last month
I’m tempted
It’s calling me
It’s a damn sign
Wife tryna y’all me out of it
I want it but I’m tryna buy a house
At the beginning of next year
Don’t wanna get new debt until then
But damn it’s just sitting there looking at me
:smh:

House >>
I’m tempted
It’s calling me
It’s a damn sign

Facts.

Living in da hemi> *
7A043165-2DA5-44F9-A04B-09D5665C2B5C.gif

Da hemi boys

Damn homie sorry to see that. I had a similar situation with mine about a year and a half ago.

Whats next?

I have a twin as well. Driving a 2019 Avalon while my car was getting recall work done sucked. What are you thinking about getting?

Finally here :smokin

2018 M2. DCT, executive package, blacked kidneys and side gills. Got a great deal on the remaining 2018 model.

MDaxOeS.jpg

Clean TBSS, I loved my old one. Don't do the 24s, they do look good on the 22" reps though if you want to go a little bigger :smokin
Those are the 22 reps. I'm think of going either chrome reps or Sierra reps 24's. I got some plans in the works boost and a wrap

I’m tempted
It’s calling me
It’s a damn sign
New debt NEVER looks good when buying a house. Wife wants the new Q80, I'm like if you get no new house next year, we already been down this road with the first house.

New debt NEVER looks good when buying a house. Wife wants the new Q80, I'm like if you get no new house next year, we already been down this road with the first house.

Loan nazis man. They were sweating us hard over new jobs. Like ***** we both got jobs making double our old jobs and had no employment gaps and we put down 35% cash.

So yeah... wait to get another hemi.

Loan nazis man. They were sweating us hard over new jobs. Like ***** we both got jobs making double our old jobs and had no employment gaps and we put down 35% cash.

So yeah... wait to get another hemi.
how much was ur house
if u dont mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom