\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Most of the time a mistake gets the whole thing thrown out. Judge don't want to sort that stuff if the officer can't get it right the first time.

That's what I'm hoping for. Court date isn't for another month so hopefully the cop doesn't even show up and I'm sure he doesn't know who I am. I'm wondering if I should bring it up with the clerk when checking in or just let the judge know that the citation is wrong.

Nah these HuskyLiners, best liner brand ive seen/used. WeatherTech are flimsy and slick as hell when you clean them

Haven't messed with Husky but heard good things about them also. Will have to get those in my next car.

I don’t go to markets
That’s why u use other folks club card numbers
I got a few
I know they be heated like where all my points went
My Safeway pints game is crazy :pimp:

881F8727-DA74-4177-826A-F4B07BBE8B7A.jpeg

This the same guy that goes out to eat with friends (they pay), and then steals the tips that the friends leave for the waiter?

How does the safeway gas rewards work anyways? My family has been using the same phone number when shopping at Safeway for the past 20+ years, but I don’t think my parents or any of my siblings enter the phone number at Chevron to redeem points. There’s gotta be a boatload of gas points to be claimed. How do I check that? :lol: :nerd:

I don’t go to markets
Might be a good time to start. I believe they switched our blend out here in VA. Not getting nearly as many mpg's recently, can usually go 3/4 days before getting to a quarter tank. **** I was at half a tank in a day.
This the same guy that goes out to eat with friends (they pay), and then steals the tips that the friends leave for the waiter?

How does the safeway gas rewards work anyways? My family has been using the same phone number when shopping at Safeway for the past 20+ years, but I don’t think my parents or any of my siblings enter the phone number at Chevron to redeem points. There’s gotta be a boatload of gas points to be claimed. How do I check that? :lol: :nerd:
Can you use it at Chevron, we have a Safeway gas station out here, so just enter the phone number or scan the card and it should accept it. I thought that you had to spend at least $50 that day to use it, but I could be a few years out of date.

Might be a good time to start. I believe they switched our blend out here in VA. Not getting nearly as many mpg's recently, can usually go 3/4 days before getting to a quarter tank. **** I was at half a tank in a day.

With all due respect, one does not buy a V-8 if he has to clip coupons ..

Can you use it at Chevron, we have a Safeway gas station out here, so just enter the phone number or scan the card and it should accept it. I thought that you had to spend at least $50 that day to use it, but I could be a few years out of date.
at safeway gas u get up to $1 off/gallon
chevron up to 20 cents off/gallon

Last edited:
3.6L v6 stock 335hp (dyno around 260-270whp)
8speed auto
rated/tested 0-60mph is 5.2sec stock

ive gotten 5.6sec with wheelspin on cold tires
id say 4.8-5 flat is possible with sticky summer tires

tops out at 149mph, ive got it up to 130-135

3.6L v6 stock 335hp (dyno around 260-270whp)
8speed auto
rated/tested 0-60mph is 5.2sec stock

ive gotten 5.6sec with wheelspin on cold tires
id say 4.8-5 flat is possible with sticky summer tires

tops out at 149mph, ive got it up to 130-135
That grey is cold :nthat:
I had a GT THAT color

Back
Top Bottom