\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by MMG

that CC is mean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

granted i just picked up a GTI but im really liking that new Jetta
laugh.gif

the 2013 gli is gonna have xenons and LEDs man......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MMG

that CC is mean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

granted i just picked up a GTI but im really liking that new Jetta
laugh.gif

the 2013 gli is gonna have xenons and LEDs man......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
man ive always loved Vdubs
laugh.gif

and its always those weird colors

this toffee brown jettta is
pimp.gif

9rnn0z.jpg

those wheels

RS6 reps correct?

dude the same wheels id put if i got the new jetta

if i got a CC id put on S4 joints

those wheels

RS6 reps correct?

not sure, stole the pic from the Jetta 6 thread on vwvortex.com

if i do get the jetta its gonna be either black or brown, black so i can just murder it out and be done with it.

i got this cosmic green GTI and i get calls all day when im driving talking about i just saw you
laugh.gif
and my %+*! has 15% tints
laugh.gif
not a good look
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

those wheels

RS6 reps correct?

not sure, stole the pic from the Jetta 6 thread on vwvortex.com

if i do get the jetta its gonna be either black or brown, black so i can just murder it out and be done with it.

i got this cosmic green GTI and i get calls all day when im driving talking about i just saw you
laugh.gif
and my %+*! has 15% tints
laugh.gif
not a good look
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
yes, well im tellin you, those are RS6 wheels
images
 older jetta with rs6 wheels

yea id get black for sure

yea i saw your gti, its a stand out color but clean..........

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by sreggie101

flip up heads are classic fo reals lol

anyways im finally able to make a contribution to this thread. hand me down from the pops.

1995 Acura Legend L. 3.2L V6 Auto. ~114K on it but will have you
eek.gif
at how well that engine performs. extremely rare to find another legend in this condition.

2gww40.jpg

2psra.ng

4gu9.jpg

29351.jpg

sry for ninjahood size pics forgot to resize.

ima drive this car into ground until it tells me to buy a new one. save money for now
grin.gif
You my friend have one of the best cars (quality wise) ever made. IMHO. If you take care of it you will never be able to run it in the ground. These can still command a pretty penny.

my only wish is that it was manual. legend coupes are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but finding one that drives as well as my automatic is prolly like finding kryptonite. im def keeping this car until it r.i.p. i got my headunit rebuilt and got replacement Bose speakers. Just got a new thermostat and waterpump from honda installed last night and got my transmission and engine resealed and cleaned for leaks (had an annoying oil leak for a while)

still have to address weak power window lift on front driver and passenger sides, clogged windshield wiper nozzle, left/right front signal lights have a lil water in em (headlights are straight and bright). ill post a pic of the engine bay once i get home, show ya'll how clean it is.

one more thing...anyone kno where i can get front seat covers? the leather on the driver seat has split a little bit so i wanna get something to cover it up.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

or best way/product to repair a tear in a leather car seat?

i think one day this summer i'm gonna go ahead and plasti dip my whole car either blue or orange...

http://www.dipyourcar.com/shop/page/7?shop_param=

i watched one of their videos on youtube. you can get a whole car spraying package for about $300. i'm gonna try this as a precursor to actually getting the car wrapped to see if i like it or not.  

would perhaps end up looking like:
imrrfd.jpg

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by sreggie101

flip up heads are classic fo reals lol

anyways im finally able to make a contribution to this thread. hand me down from the pops.

1995 Acura Legend L. 3.2L V6 Auto. ~114K on it but will have you
eek.gif
at how well that engine performs. extremely rare to find another legend in this condition
2rh9351.jpg

sry for ninjahood size pics forgot to resize.

ima drive this car into ground until it tells me to buy a new one. save money for now
grin.gif
You my friend have one of the best cars (quality wise) ever made. IMHO. If you take care of it you will never be able to run it in the ground. These can still command a pretty penny.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats man, amazing car. growing up my fam went through 4 of these. Great cars, my dad still considers it one of the best driving cars hes ever had, and the last Acura he was happy to own. I drive a 99 TL and I'd switch it for a Legend (Especially the Coupe) in a heartbeat. You have a 95 which I believe was the final model year, which is even better.

Originally Posted by PugLife

i think one day this summer i'm gonna go ahead and plasti dip my whole car either blue or orange...

i watched one of their videos on youtube. you can get a whole car spraying package for about $300. i'm gonna try this as a precursor to actually getting the car wrapped to see if i like it or not.  

imrrfd.jpg
Plasti-dip doesnt make your car glossy. I mean you can spray plastidipp glossifier but it will not look as good as paint. maybe you can vinyl it for a better glossy look.

i just dipped my car today.I got my lip in white and went ahead and just sprayed it black, along with my antenna. It was previously dipped but i messed up on the bottom a couple months ago so i just re did it.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Got the versa as a high school graduation present back in '08. I wanted to return it, pops said "either take the bus or use this car" I said f' it, took the damn keys 
laugh.gif
But im dying to get a new car...gonna finish paying this one off hopefully when fall arrives or maybe sooner. Probably the only modified versa on the forum
grin.gif
wink.gif

My top 3 cars im looking at now is
1-Infinity G35 or G35x
2-IS250
3-Altima coupe.

I really wanna stay in the Nissan family...never had any disappointment or problems.

If you have the sedan, then I have the same exact car (except in grey), same year, and a similar story
eek.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
.  Dad bought it because I needed a car for my senior year.  I'm with you though, can't wait to get rid of this car
30t6p3b.gif
.  I'm really tempted to sell it and figure out what I can buy with the cash, or trade it in
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by PugLife

imrrfd.jpg
Plasti-dip doesnt make your car glossy. I mean you can spray plastidipp glossifier but it will not look as good as paint. maybe you can vinyl it for a better glossy look.

i just dipped my car today.I got my lip in white and went ahead and just sprayed it black, along with my antenna. It was previously dipped but i messed up on the bottom a couple months ago so i just re did it.

ehhhh...i saw this today and i think i might be set on just getting this color wrapped.

2yjtyyq.jpg

it's a brushed aluminum blue this next picture shows it up close
rm89eg.jpg

i've had a silver car for the past 5+ years now and always wanted a blue one. i'd probably go with the same blue/black theme too if possible, but at the same time i think the silver is growing on me again now that i got the tint done. i'm just terrible at making decisions i guess
eyes.gif
, but i just don't want to commit to something and end up wishing i hadn't...

Like I said I like the new and the old. I'm looking for an r-line myself, I test drove the vr6 4mo loaded an loved it. You know what wheels you're going for? I pretty much love how S4 wheels look on it and you don't need spacers at all with those. I'm sure you know about vwvortex already. I agree older body is more aggressive, but the new ones are very clean. Guess its a love or hate in the VW community.

Yeah man. You won't regret going with the R-line! I work for the wheel company from the photoshoot of my golf that I posted pics of so we have some 20" 3 piece forged wheels in the workds for my CC. I was going to go with 1 piece monoblock but ended up wanting to do a 3 piece step lip wheel. Can't wait to have my suspension and wheels on although i'm still undecided about which coilovers to go with!

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Like I said I like the new and the old. I'm looking for an r-line myself, I test drove the vr6 4mo loaded an loved it. You know what wheels you're going for? I pretty much love how S4 wheels look on it and you don't need spacers at all with those. I'm sure you know about vwvortex already. I agree older body is more aggressive, but the new ones are very clean. Guess its a love or hate in the VW community.

Yeah man. You won't regret going with the R-line! I work for the wheel company from the photoshoot of my golf that I posted pics of so we have some 20" 3 piece forged wheels in the workds for my CC. I was going to go with 1 piece monoblock but ended up wanting to do a 3 piece step lip wheel. Can't wait to have my suspension and wheels on although i'm still undecided about which coilovers to go with!
I would try Koni.
I drive a CC as well. Just a sport though not an R-line 

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Go with orange. So....SICK

7088909875_0f4a1925e1_b.jpg

or this matte blue

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick colors. even the darker blue one up top isnt bad. makes it look more aggressive. do it man and post pics!

Please don't go with a crazy color like orange or that hideous light blue color.

Those crazy colors should be reserved to truly amazing and exotic cars. I cringe every time I see a Honda Civic all painted or vinyled and crazy colorways just to get attention.

Back
Top Bottom